Sisco x Cuza

How they do not know, but both the BC Sol bladers found themselves kissing passionately on the corridor. Sisco raised the smaller man and took him to his room bridal style.

"I'm going to give you a great night...just you see love~"

Cuza nuzzled on his boyfriend's strong torso, already aroused and ready for action as he says. Sisco threw him on the bed and started kissing again.

"Mm~" Cuza moaned as the greenette played with the other's nipples. Sisco then took off the bottom's clothes in one go.

"We have to finish it before the rest of our roommates come back", Cuza said, referring to Valt and Rantaro. The greenette smirked, "Slow down, puffball." (My sis call my mom puffball sometimes lol)

Cuza flipped himself in a way that he was laying on his stomach, butt exposed to Sisco's hungry eyes and blushing furiously.

The greenette smirked, taking his hard from his pants and rubbing it against Cuka's puckered hole.

"I'll show you heaven, love." He said and thrusted roughly in the small male.

Cuza screamed in pain and Sisco immediately slowed down in comfort, "Did it hurt too much..?"

"N-No, just keep going-"

Sisco didn't wait to hear the whole sentence as he thrusted roughly again, hitting directly on the other's sweet spot and making him moan in delight.

"Ah~ right there!"

Sisco smirked and kept thrusting on the spot repeatedly, making Cuza see stars. The other threw his head back and moaned loudly, drool escaping his mouth and tears streaming down his cheeks. Sisco placed a soft kiss on the back of Cuka's neck.

"Sh...It's ok love..." He kept thrusting with soft words and stoking the other's body to give comfort. Soon, both felt knots on their stomach.

"S-Sisco I'm coming!"

"Me t-too, baby~"

Both came, and Cuza fell asleep on Sisco's arms in exhaustion.

"G'night love..." Sisco murmured before going to sleep himself, forgetting an important fact.

Two best friends entered the room to see a sight that scarred them for life.

Stay safe and happy, I got nothing to say as it is night and I have to sleep early since I got exam tomorrow.

Fin.