Chapter 7 - Office

" Sivaangi..." = Ashwin talking.

"Ashwineyyyyy " = Sk talking

DISCLAIMER 1:
THIS IS JUST A FICTION AND PURELY AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION!NOTHING IS REAL.

DISCLAIMER 2:
16/18 + SCENES AHEAD! READ IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE!

___________________________________________

On with the story ....

Sivaangi was walking towards the cafeteria to have a hot chocolate.

She signed happily. She had made it. She had joined Google Bangalore office as a Data Analyst. This is her dream job.

Her company had implemented hybrid working model. Meaning the Googlers had to come to office only two days a week. But luckily, she like few others had gotten permission to set up their work from home set up in the office itself. Who would want to work from home when your company is Google.

So the office was relatively empty.
She was just passing a cabin when she was pulled into the dark room and she heard the door getting locked.

Before she could scream, a familiar pair of lips silenced her.

She could recognise those set of lips anywhere and anytime.

Ashwin Kumar Lakshmikanthan. A Software Engineer and a fellow Googler. And most importantly - Her Home.

She hmmed and held the back of his hair and pulled him closer, kissing him back eagerly.

She then remembered something and pulled back while his lips continued to places kisses on her neck.

"Ashwineyyyyy....yen ippidi panna? Naan bayendhuten theriyuma..!"

"Sorry Rowdy...."

He continued to nibble at her soft spot in her neck. He gently took the skin between his lips and sucked which made her moan.

"Ashw..Ashwiney..yaara paaka poranga..."

"Indha floor...indha side la irruka endha room layum camera illa ma..this was newly added..namma safe.. "

He then pushed her against the wall and kissed her, their tongue tangling and fighting for dominance.

Ashwin's hand moved from her face to her top. He inserted both his hands under her top and held her hip.

His touch electrified her. When they ran out of air, he pulled back. Ashwin tightened his hold on her hip and pulled her closer.

Sivaangi was breathless and looked at him. By now her eyes were adjusted to the darkness and there was some amount of light coming from the window. It was enough to see his face.

When Sivaangi looked at his eyes. She gulped. His eyes were smoldering and filled with love and desire.

"Ashwiney...vendam...namma office la irrukom...ennaku hot chocolate verra sapadanum...venna idhuve jasthi..."

Ashwin bent his head and took her earlobe into his mouth and sucked while his hands ran up and down her back under her top. He sucked and whispered,
"Ennaku hot chocolate la vendam...ennaku blueberry pie venum..ennoda Blueberry pie"

Meanwhile Sivaangi had lost her train of thoughts and turned breathless. Intimacy in their relationship was not new. But every touch, every kiss every physical contact meant a lot to both of them. It felt like new everytime because they were only falling in love with one another deeper and deeper as the time passed.