Fight and confession

After All might and bakugo quirk of OFA was demolished until thin nothing they but was mad at Izuku for some reason.

All might: THIS IS ALL YIUR FAULT IF TIG JUST STAY OUT THE WAY THIS WOULDT HAVE HALLEN NOW YOH GMARW GONNA JAIL.

Izuku: how's this my fault you the one who caused all of this I was just told to bring her here I wasn't expecting for her to do that but I gotta say I'm glad she did you just a prick who throws punches just because you are the #1 hero and besides you were quirkless to begin with and you judge me base off what quirk I have. I never wanted to be evil and still don't so what you bitching about?

All might: you took my power away you demon.

Izuku: then what about you because last time I checked you denied me because of a quirk that you were scared of which you are still I can feel it in your soul.

All might: turn your self in or else.

Izuku: or else what momo get outta here this isn't going to be pretty better yet I can just do this.

Izuku takes the rest of All might quirk and gained a new quirk. What he saw is a guy who was skinnier then a pencil and he started to laugh along with momo and bakugo.

Izuku: who the fuck are you and btw*takes bakugo quirk*

Bakugo the fuck is that for?

Izuku: I think you know the answer ti that and now I have to take that slut quirk and we straight.

Momo was confused on what he meant so she save the question for later

Bakugo: give me my quirk or else.

Izuku: do you want to end up like All might with a destroy respiratory system?

Bakugo back down because he doesn't want to end up like him.

All might: how do you know about that?*coughs up blood*

Izuku: because I'm not an idiot you were looking for a successor and you fucked yo by picking someone who was the villain with an explosion quirk and you thought he was the nicest one where it is clearly I.

All might: but your AFO son.

Izuku: that doesn't mean that I do evil like him I wanted to be a hero like you but you ducked with my mind you know I could've  help people who were quirkless get a quirk but no all you care about is hero and villain and that's one of the reason why I took the last remaining that you have you don't deserve shit. *feels a tab on his shoulder and looks at momo* you ok?

Momo: yea tone it down and what about the dog who got anger issues?

Izuku: bullied me along with the school saying that I have an villainous quirk.

Momo: are you stupid?

Bakugo: he does I don't know why you are hanging out with him.

Momo: and that's why he took your quirk dumbass.

As he realized that he forgot that he can't do shut with his bitch ass. He started to cry everyone there saw how much of a bitch he is and All Might sees that he was just a little bitch and regret having him as an successor.

Nana: see now that he doesn't have a quirk he just weak and just rely on the quirks giving to him and look where that fit him nothing just a little bitch he is.

Everyone but bakugo laughed at him he got angry and they laughed at him again because he just all bark and no bite izuku took it the most because this was his pay back for the shit bakushit gave him over the years.

Izuku: All Might imma give you a second chance and have you restore the power that my grandmother gave you and please don't fuck up like you did the first time.