UA rejection and learning about origin

Izuku had tried to apply at UA and thought of a plan and see if the were willing to accept a villainous quirk who is willing to change as he did everything in as it were supposed to be he past everything on the written and did the physical test and did well and all he did was wait. As expected someone who was scared of All for one had rejected him so he did a search on the previous One for all and All for one and it was interesting to him he found out that his grandmother Nana Shuirma is his grandmother and Hisashi Midoriya is his father then suddenly he heard a knock in the door. As he open it Momo came in with tears in her face as she hugged him.

Izuku: why are you crying?

Momo: because I was there when you took it and all of them was amazed by you power  until
All might said that if you got in UA would've plummet into chaos I didn't believe it but everyone else did and they said I had to lick a side between you or being a hero.

Izuku: so what did you choose?

Momo: I choose you but the reason I was crying because you won't be a hero like you wanted.

Izuku was patting her head.

Izuku: only why I did it is because I wanted to see if they are quirkest and it proves that they are.

Momo now sees why he wasn't down because he was experimenting the hero's to see if they are fake or not.

Momo: wait so you planned this because you wanted to see if they will get scared of you or not and it shows that they are scared that the quirk you have will change or not?

Izuku: yep and I did a research on All for one and surprisingly One for all and thing is All might scary ass is the 8th holder and there's a 9th holder to it and luckily I've been seeing dreams of them.

Momo was confused u til she saw a light that was coming from Izuku chest. As the light goes back down she saw a women who looked to be in her early 30s with black hair like hers and a mole under her cheek bone slightly.

Nana: where am I? *looks around and saw both Momo and Izuku standing there hoping the light goes down.

Nana: the light is down.

As they both heard her they comply they saw her.

Izuku: I'm guessing you are Nana shimura the 7th user of ofa?

She was shocked that someone like Izuku knows her.

Nana: yea how did you know?

Izuku: research and I gotta say that nowdays people are quirkest well except for her*points at momo*

Nana: oh why do you look like my daughter?

Izuku: you mean Inko shimura the slug who abandoned me because I have the quirk of a villain she had sex with that lead to your death yea I don't want to talk about her.

Nana was furious that her so called daughter Ava her grandson all because of her spreading her legs like a dumbass.

Nana: does she live anywhere that you know if I would love to beat her as for being quirkest I taught her better then this.

Izuku: yea she still live at this place where I grew up at the age of 4 at.

Nana: why at the age of 4?

Izuku: she abandoned me at that age.

Nana was fully ready to kill her ass as Izuku lead them both to where he used to live and both of them grown quite fond of the area because they love the neighborhood but it had to end because Izuku didn't recommend it. As there's a knock it was a similar sound to Inko voice and when she open it she grew disgusted on seeing izuku face again.

Inko: the fuck do you want I'm not your mother you disgrace if a child why can't you just die already.

As she said that Momo almost cried but she held it in then Nana moved Izuku outta the way shocking Inko because she thought her mother had died from an accident.

Nana: so this is what I hear you treat my grandson as shit because of a quirk did I treat you like this at all?

Inko: bu bu bu but he has a villain quirk the one you die to in a car crash.

Nana: I never died from your now ex husband it was from another hero.

Inko is now in shit row because she didn't have a damn about Izuku and that Izuku told her everything and heard that she had treats Izuku with nothingness in the world.

Inko: wait I can make this right.

Nana: so you hoping he would die is fixing this huh? *starts whooping inkos ass until the point of no return* you are now disowned you are no shimura.

Inko was crying and brutally beat up for what she did and now Nana is going for all might die what he's down because she saw the history that bakugo had and she see him as a villain and she took back the quirk that was assessed to bakugo. Now before they came it was a normal day and bay was angry as usual but it was special to him because the power that all might have him is gone completely all might went from 90% of the quirk to 5% because of various of ways picking a bully or thinking a AFO as a villain even tho it was a hero.

Bakugo: all might this quirk is not working and someone said that I'm not worthy how?

All might: I don't know but I'm trying to figure out why can't I go back to my prime I had a good percentage of 90 now I'm at 5. Just as he said that Nana came in was a disgusting look on her face.

All might: ma-master how should you be dead right now?

Nana: well yea but somehow I was brought back to life and what is this you choosing someone as a villain with OFA?

Bakugo: shut the fuck up talking to all might lik- *mouth got taped up*

As they both look to see it's Izuku that was behind Nana.

All might: master get back I'm not gonna let this villain processor take you out like he did.

Smack was all that was heard and saw that Nana smacked All Might in the head.

All might: what was that for?

Nana: AFO never killed me and thing is AFO was never evil.

All Might: then who killed you then if it wasn't him?

Nana: another hero dumbass and you you think your the shit well guess what you little mutt your not.

Bakugo: go to hell bitch.

All might: young bakugo don't she is my master.

As bakugo stop he looked at All might

Bakugo: are you sure she could be a villain.

All might: yes she is i promise you that.

Bakugo: tch

That's the end of this chapter like always izumomo lover out