Fighting the villian

*POV to the other princesses which are in the swimming pool, at the top of the slide to be exact. They will see Mulan locked in a room. They will rescue her, and then they will fight Professor Lem.*

Mulan:  Help! *while knocking at the window*

*Professor Lem will appear behind Mulan and knock her out.*

*the three princesses went to the room where Mulan is*

*Belle tries to open the door with her hair pin. Luckily professor lem disappeared. When the 3 princesses walk in, and they saw Mulan tied to the chair but she is quite far*

*They go to Mulan and untie her, suddenly Professor Lem appears and sees them*

Professor Lem: You will never help her, she will be here forever! (evil laugh)

*the two princesses (Merida and Belle) was prepared to fight and the other one (Vanellope) is trying to wake Mulan up*

Vanellope: Mulan! Wake up! Professor Lem, he’s- he’s here!

*Vanellope saw Belle and Merida having hard time to fight Professor Lem*

*Mulan finally woke up*

Mulan: What happened?

Vanellope: Oh, Mulan! Glad to have you back.

Merida: Glad to have you back, Mulan. But hate to say, we need you to fight with us. *not looking back and continues to fight the villain*

*Vanellope goes and fights Professor Lem*

Belle: Less talking, more fighting. *struggling a bit*

*Mulan gets her sword and help the 3 princesses to fight off the villain*

*all of them start fighting Professor Lem*

*an hour later they finally defeated him* (the fighting scene will be choreographed in the school since it's hard to do it individually)

Professor Lem: NOOOOOOO!