Neglect

...

Toya grinned as he too imbued his magic into the sword, izuku felt his stomach bubble from the stress.

"Begin!"
Natsu shouted as he too grinned, this was exciting.

Katsuki charged straight at Toya, despite what the guidelines were he wasn't holding back.

"DIE!"
Katsuki screamed as he slashed his sword.
Toya countered as they both locked swords.
Katsuki launched himself back whilst releasing his quirk straight at Toya.

Toya was able to block the explosion with his own flames.

Katsuki landed, however immediately upon landing he was charged at and knocked over.
He skidded hard on the ground, scraping his left elbow a bit.

Izuku gasped as he stared at his younger brother, Toya hardly had done anything but he already won...

Katsuki was subdued, it was obvious.
Toya's sword was held just at his face, declaring his victory.

"H-HEY NO FAIR!" Katsuki whined as he glanced at Izuku who had been wearing a concerned expression.
It annoyed him.

"It was completely fair, we said we're subduing eachother."

"But you cheated!"

"How?"

"Y-you y-you" Katsuki's eyes began to water as the sting of the scrape kicked in.

"Katsuki, are you okay...!?" Izuku ran over to him, finally noticing the wound he had gotten.
He kneeled beside him, obvious worry in his eyes...
However...
Katsuki misinterpreted this worry as disrespect...

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"
He shouted as he blasted izuku head on.
Izuku flung back and hit his bum hard on the floor.
"O-ow" izuku whimpered as tears began to stream down his face.

"Hey. Not cool, you may be a prince but he is too.
And he's the heir to the throne at that.

He was being nice to you"
Natsu hissed as he ran over to Izuku.

Katsuki gritted his teeth, "SO?! HE WAS LOOKING DOWN AT ME!? AND STOP REMINDING ME THAT HE'S THE FUTURE EMPEROR. SOMEONE AS WEAK AS HIM DOESN'T DESERVE IT!"

Toya glanced at Katsuki who had been wearing a more than just pissed expression, "jealousy at it's finest.
I recognize that expression from anywhere."
He thought to himself as he shook his head.

He walked over to Katsuki and held out his hand, "stand up."

"IM NOT TAKI-"

"And I'd recommend stop being jealous"
Toya hissed under his breath, just loud enough for Katsuki to hear.

"I AM NOT JEALOUS OF THAT USELESS THING! HE CAN'T EVEN USE HIS POWER?! WHAT KIND OF "FUTURE" EMPEROR IS HE IF HE CAN'T EVEN FEND FOR HIMSELF OR THE COUNT WITH HIS OWN HANDS?!"

Izuku stared at him, sadness clouded his heart even more as he heard the words come out his brother's mouth.

Toya took back his hand as Katsuki jumped up on his own, he stormed over to Izuku and lifted him up by the collar of his shirt.
"LISTEN HERE.
I AM NOT JEALOUS OF SOMEONE LIKE YOU.

YOU'RE JUST A..
A

...
A DEKU! YEAH. A DEKU.
A USELESS PERSON!"
He shook him, Natsu forced him to release him but that just resulted in Izuku slamming back into the ground.

"What is it with all this screaming?"
Inko appeared on the scene, as Katsuki dropped izuku onto the ground.

"Greetings your highness...
It seems like the 2 princes are having a brotherly quarrel.
Apologies for not being able to stop them"
Toya said through forced teeth, he didn't really like how he had to basically lower himself because someone with a highed status walked in.
He didn't like how societal classes worked.