Chapter 13 - My Guilt

MINA POV

Jungkook disappeared down the hallway, hiding behind the comfort of his bedroom door. Where as I stood, still unable to comprehend how, what, when and why, they would break up. It just doesn't seem or feel real to me. It makes absolutely no sense at all. 

Is this some trick or some messed up way of trying to calm my guilt? or trying to justify that what we did was okay? I don't get it at all, why didn't he say something before we did what we did? Like why wait until this very moment? My thoughts are literally doing cartwheels in my head right now and it's actually giving me a well deserved headache. I lift my hand to my forehead, roughly rubbing in circular motions, in hopes that it would miraculously sooth my discomfort. But as usual, it was all done in vain. I take a deep breath in and slowly breath out, with the little bit of relief that helped, I steadied my balance, walking shamelessly down the same hallway Jungkook was in just a minute prior. Successfully, I retreat to my room, quickly falling face first into my pillows. I just want to stay like this forever, as I lay here for a few seconds, my body becomes restless, with a sudden jolt, I flip onto my back, I try to gather my thoughts . Me and Jungkook, Sana and Jungkook! This is too surreal, like a dream... or a nightmare, I can't decide. 

A couple of minutes pass, my body becoming more and more relaxed, as the adrenaline that was pumping proudly throughout my body was slowly fading, I could now feel the fatigue wash over me and my eyes begin to droop. I guess once I awake, I'll be able to piece together my thoughts more soundly after a few hours shut eye.

======

1 Hour Later

======

I can hear murmurs, and as time passes, they gradually become louder. Trying to drown them out, I roll over onto my side, covering my head with my pillow, a sudden sound of a loud thud, followed by screaming immediately draws my attention. Just beyond the other side of my bedroom door. "WHO THE FUCK IS IT? IS THIS WHY YOU WANTED TO END THINGS WITH ME!" I hear Sana blood curdling screams. "TELL ME!" 

Frantically I sit up, throwing my legs over the edge of bed onto the floor. I spring to my feet and march with purpose to go and see what that hell is happening out there. But as I take a couple of steps, I stop myself midway. "WHO IS IT? IS THERE SOMEOME ELSE!." Suddenly a state of panic shots through me, like a heatwave. "WHO GAVE YOU THAT HICKEY? IS THIS WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO BE WITH ME ANYMORE?" My eyes widen and my heart pounding, as I throw my hands up covering my mouth in shock. What? A HICKEY? No that can't be, I-I didn't, we were both careful, weren't we? What the fuck! I feel my entire body tremble in fear, is he going to-.

All of a sudden "MINA! ARE YOU HOME?" Sana bangs furiously on my bedroom door, making me stiffen, but before I could even answer, she bursts through my door, Jungkook closely on her tail. "What the hell Sana!" Jungkook shouts. "Was it you?" Sana seethes with so much anger. I just stare at her bewildered, like a deer in headlights. "WAS IT YOU?" Sana raises her voice. I opened my mouth, but I just couldn't muster any words to come out. What do I say? what do I do? Did Jungkook tell her? or did she just see a hickey mark and automatically think it's me just because I'm under the same roof.

"Answer me! Was it you?" "What the hell are you doing Sana!" Jungkook rushing to stand in the middle of us, arms spread out in front of him towards Sana. "Well, when I was here only hours ago, you never had anything on your neck! now you have this massive hickey! Or are you going to tell me that you had someone over as soon as I left?" Sana hisses, pointing at Jungkook's neck. "What! No! No one else was here!" "Exactly, so the only logical answer... Is Mina!" Sana accusing. "Don't involve her in our business, she has nothing to do wi-" "Answer me Mina, was it you that gave Jungkook this hickey?" Sana points to the place that was marked on  Jungkook's neck.