𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

Y/k pov -

The waltons all have there thing. Javon has boxing, jaden has baseball, jayla has volleyball and now I do ballet.

I just needed to do something to do to get out there more and I did when I was little so why not do it now?

Anyways, I invited javon to watch me at my practice. He was sitting outside and I could see him watching me through the door way, smiling.

It was the absolute cutest thing. I was almost done but my teacher wanted me to do one more thing so I did but it didn't go well.

I rolled my ankle as I tried to do a jump and fell, making me roll my ankle. As soon as I fell I saw javon get up and run over to me. "Hey hey, you okay?" He asked and I just wrapped my arms around his neck gently, crying softly.

"It just hurts.. fuck.." I said under my breath, trying to calm down. I felt his arms around me and nodding a little. "Do you want me to call your mom?" He asked and I nodded a little, to hurt to say anything.

After a while, I was in the hospital with my leg propped up on a pillow and I was laying on the hospital bed with javon next to me. "Thank you for staying." I said as I looked at him.

He smiled and nodded. "Of course, I wasn't going to let you be here all alone." He said and I smiled as I put my head in his shoulder. My mom left because she really doesn't care but I could care less on what she thinks.

I looked at my phone and looked at my phone and saw the time. "Don't you need to get home soon?" I asked and he shook his head. "My mom said i could stay with you and I told jayla and jaden about your ankle." He said kissing my head.

I smiled and I went on my phone scrolling through instagram and saw javons reflection on my phone. He was sleeping and it was adorable so i took a picture and posted it on my story.

Once I put my phone down I heard too familiar voices. "Y/kk?" I heard jayla call out and she walked into my hospital room. "Oh thank god I found you." She said as she sits on the chair and javon slowly woke up as he heard jayla and jaden walk in.

"Damn y/k." Jaden said as he crossed his, looking at my rolled ankle. "Bitch what happened." Jayla said as I sat up a bit flinching in pain as I sat up, making my foot hurt a bit. "Well I rolled it, while I was doing ballet." I said sighing.

Javon rubbed my side with his hand as I flinched again and jaden and jayla sat down. "You okay tho?" Jaden asked and I nodded. "I'll be fine but sadly I have to take some time off ballet." I sighed and they nodded.

"Well, you need a break I know you were a bit stressed about dacing and now you have a break." Javon said as he rubbed my upper back and I nodded. "Yeah and we will have more time to hang out." Jayla added and I smiled. I nodded.

"Yeah, we will." I said and javon smiled. "And daelo is dying to play roblox with you." Jaden said with small chuckle. Jaden and jayla sat in the chairs for hours. It was nice, I had some of my favorite people in one room making me happy.