Episode 44: The Ultimate Lifeform

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog, a student on my path toward becoming a pro hero! Things aren't looking so hot. Just when I thought I had everything under control, Shadow got away and the Ark started falling toward the earth, thanks to Eggman's grandfather. Now we've gotta put our difference aside to stop the Ark from crashing and save the planet! Here goes everything!"

Picking up from the previous episode Sonic, Kamianri, Kirishima, and Deku have now reached the Cannon's Core, which now holds the Chaos Drives.

Kirishima: Look, there it is!

Deku: Alright, we take them out and this whole nightmare ends!

Sonic: Let's do it to it!

They all start charging toward the core, when Gerald's message begins playing again and reverberating throughout the core. Lightning and energy can be seen building up where the drives are being held.

Gerald: All of you ungrateful humans, who took everything away from me, will feel my loss and despair!

This message keeps playing as the light grows stronger.

Sonic: Heads up! Something big's coming!

At that moment the light fades and a gigantic lizard creature falls and crashes before them, letting out a deafening roar. The Biolizard has been unleashed.

Kaminari: W-W-What the heck is that thing?!

Kirishima: Wait a sec, is that the prototype of the Ultimate Life Form that was supposed to be encapsulated?!

Kaminari: Prototype?! How'd they go from a giant lizard monster to a Hedgehog?!

The Biolizard looks down on the heroes menacingly, when Shadow walks in.

Shadow: Leave this one to me.

Sonic: Shadow, what're you doing?

He walks up below the Biolizard, facing his prototype intently, then turns back to Sonic and the others.

Deku: Shadow?

Shadow: Midoriya... you were right all along. I should have seen it sooner. I'll take care of this, while you run to get the Chaos Drives! Destroy the Cannon's Core!

Sonic looks at his rival and nods, as he and Kirishima make a run for the core. Shadow looks up at the Biolizard, ready to fight, when Deku walks up beside him. He looks at Shadow and smiles.

Deku: Let's end this, once and for all.

Shadow smiles and nods before turning to the Biolizard again.