~Teaser~

Authors POV:

Today is a lovely day.....I which is not okay because surprisingly it's quiet....to quiet for the L/n mansion,Oh wait nevermind their goes our protagonist sleeping till 2 in the afternoon.

Y/n POV:

*Inhale* *exhale* *inhale* *exha-* *CHOKES* *coughs* "WhAT THe FuCk!!" I was coughing violently choking on my own spit "I was having a good slEEp!!!"

"Pfft" someone snickered,which made me pause and rethink wait a second...whos voice was that?....

...panic...

Arthurs POV:

What a lovely da- wait did someone just screamed or was it a bird..nah don't care just here for my coffee.

??? Pov:

After that gay screeching I was finally able to continue my mission,and it's to annoy my favorite boss.

"You frickin' scared the holiness out of me sweets" boss said "hehe was I really that scary boss?~" I asked with a smug grin to my gorgeous face

"Of course you did- wait a minute,why are you here your work doesn't start again till next Tuesday." He said "well I was getting quite bored and drowning children seems to get old too,so I decided to come back early boss,and I was excited to see you again!!!" I said with glee.

"My dear of course I am after all you aren't my favorite for no reason little ivory~."