Chapter~3

Authors POV:

It was another day with our protagonist which could be described as the worst day of his life,they are cooking at 4 am in the morning for their "dear best friend"

Y/n POV:

I was cooking breakfast for my friend since she told me she got work to do,I was suppose to be still playing my games instead of cooking here for her,I was done making pancakes for her when all of a sudden I hear shuffling and whispers behind me,I looked back and see Lucy the head maid and Oliver the butler of the mansion.

"Oh good morning lucy,oliver what are you doing here"I asked as I turned my back to them continuing what I had left off to,lucy and oliver decided to join me in the kitchen and sit on the island

"master why are you making breakfast at 4 am? And you also look like you haven't slept enough,did the horrible woman did that to you?"

Asked Lucy, "Of course not she was just in a bad mood when we came here cause I accidentally pissed her off,nothing to worry about"I said,Oliver stepped in and asked "then why do you have a bruise on your arm master".

I flinch,remembering how I got my bruise and just told them to not worry about it,I had finished cooking breakfast when out of nowhere my best friend screamed,I ran out the kitchen going upstairs to her room,I slammed her door open just to see her on the floor with Arthur on top,she was wailing about Arthur forcing himself on her.

Arthur POV:

I only came to this womans room to confront her for hitting master with her high heels,which caused a bruise on his arm for covering his head,When this woman decided to flirt with me and started touching me,It made me feel disgusted seeing her act like this,I denied her and told her that she was grossing me out.

She stopped,she looked down and clenched her fist,I was about to say something when she out of nowhere fell back and pulled me with her resulting on me looking like I forced myself to her and then screamed loudly,I heard thundering footsteps coming here and the door was slammed open.

I was in shocked and I didn't know what to do,I was scared to be kicked out and I also wanted to explain myself,when I finally collected myself I stood up and faced master,But the scandalous woman beat me to it and told a whole lie,I glared at her with intent to kill right then and there,when all of a sudden I heard the door clicking it meant that someone locked it.

I turned to the door to see master who  was holding the doorknob he had locked the door,Now I was getting really scared and nervous,what's master even gonna do?Did he believe her that quickly?

"..Master its not what it looks like I can explain everything,don't believe her she's just lying her way out of this mess...."

He turned his gazed to me and then to her,I was getting anxious this was the first time it happened and I really wouldn't like this to happen again,I felt tears build up at the corner of my eyes but I didn't wanna cry right here,I don't like taking blames and this woman just shoved it right at me.

Master walked her direction making her believe she won and smirked my way,but master told her something that made her turn pale, "I guess you forgot that I hate liars like you"She scowled and grew red from anger and was about to yell at him,when all of a sudden she was on the floor,she was shocked and shaking from the sting on her cheek,I looked their way to see master but with rage and fury on his face,he had hit her across the face,she looked up at him,to say something when she froze and saw him glaring at her.

"YOU BITCH!!!YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD BELIEVE YOU AFTER WHAT YOU HAD DONE TO ME,IS ME BEING YOUR FRIEND AND GAINING ALL MY TRUST JUST FOR FUCKING FUN TO YOU!!!WHILE I WAS DOWNSTAIRS YOUR HERE TRYING TO FORCE YOURSELF TO SOMEONE WHO ISN'T EVEN INTERESTED ON WHORES LIKE YOURSELF!!YOU REALLY PISSED ME OFF AND THIS IS THE LAST STRAW,YOU PUSHED ME PAST MY LIMITS AND TRIED BLAMING MY ASSISTANT FOR YOURSELF,DON'T EVEN TRY MAKING EXCUSES!!!"

I Jumped and flinched from every word master said,this was new he was never this aggressive and he was always childish,so I shivered from all the cursing master spewed out,The woman on the floor was crying and was trying to collect herself but when she couldn't she stood up and ran to the bathroom and locked it,master ran for her but she locked it first so now he was banged on the door.

"GET OUT AND FACE ME!!!STOP HIDING FROM ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!OPEN THIS SHIT UP RIGHT NOW!!!!"master turn his gaze to me and I froze,he then told me to get his Glock,this shit was about to go down so I did it immediately and went out the room then told everyone to not be bothered by the noises in the womans chamber,they agreed to not interfere and told me that she was a disturbance anyway,So I went straight to the basement and get the Glock that master was talking about,I was running back to the chamber when all of a sudden I hear screaming and glass breaking.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!HELP ME PLEASE HELP!!"I went inside and saw master with a glass shard on his hand and a bleeding arm,while the woman crying for help while she got cuts and bruises here and there,I both got their attention when I entered the room,she went straight to asking out help from me but then when I fully entered her eyes went wide,she saw the Glock that I was bringing and quickly asking for forgiveness,master was still raging seeing as he was still glaring her way,I went to give him the Glock and went out the room.

I blocked the door with the closet with all the cleaning stuff in it,then I heard more screaming and and two gunshots went off,It was a good thing that master lives on the further side of the city where not a lot of people lives,I snapped out my though when I heard knocking on the other side and a whimper.

I moved the closet and opened the door to see master with blood on him and the woman who was still miraculously alive,he told me to bring her down the basement to patch up and lock her down the cells,I'm guessing master still isn't done with her so I did it quickly.