Exploring town Chapter 9

Kim Dokja read through her information but stopped at some very uh concerning stuff such as her being extremely interested in Kim Dokja and his roommates and the fact she writes stories about other students in the academy kind of worried him.

Kim Dokja snapped out of his thoughts when the member of the student council walked over excitedly to Dokja with a large smile that hid secret intentions which were best for Dokja to NOT know about, Uriel opened her mouth.

"I'm Uriel, I am one of the few student councils you will find around the school." introduced Uriel though it was kind of pointless to Dokja as not only did he know her from the Character's List but he also knew where from TWSA. 

From what Kim Dokja could remember, Uriel is the successor of Eden which is one of the most well-known regions other than the Leuxaim Kingdom and Underworld and she was known to be extremely skillful at fighting and protecting innocents of any place no matter their status or what race/place they come from, that is what made others look up to her.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Lady Uriel, I am Kim Dokja of the Underworld," replied Dokja as he started to bow but was stopped by Uriel. "What-"

"You don't need to be polite to me, in this academy you can just treat me as your friend- no, comrade!" exclaimed Uriel as she waved her arms in the air with joy, Kim Dokja nodded at that and looked at the exit with no idea of how to walk away without being totally awkward, Uriel noticed this before she patted Dokja's shoulder.

"I guess I'll see you around, remember to try and not get lost out there okay?"

Kim Dokja nodded again in response as he received another envelope from Uriel.

"Goodbye Uriel, I hope to meet you again," said Kim Dokja to Uriel for the last time.

Kim Dokja strode out the door and walked for a while on the campus before he reached the gate with security, Kim Dokja gave the envelope Uriel handed him beforehand and let the guards read it until they deemed it safe and real enough to let Dokja pass them.

Kim Dokja racked through his cunning brain and memories to remember the basic layout of TWSA's map as he traced the steps and walked down the long, rocky roads that seemed to go on forever while he hummed a beautiful tune.

The smells that were emitted into the air were full of the food from restaurants and street vendors who sold all sorts of things like grape pancakes to monster meat with bread, all close to each other and all booming with customers and profit. There were small children dressed up in capes and prop weapons who were scene pretending to be a hero and defeating monsters while old people sat in a shop as they were served freshly brewed tea.

The sound of tunes filled Dokja's ears as he looked around the Kingdom of Leuxaim in wonder and curiosity, in TWSA most of the scenes that were featured never explored the whole place as the main characters and plot were mostly either in the academy or in the church or outside in a different place like neighboring kingdoms or in forests and mountains.

Kim Dokja glanced around to where the fountains were with interest as something- no, someone was seen struggling at setting up some instruments, Kim Dokja looked closely at the person. The boy had dark brown hair that was styled slightly to the side like those kpop idols with eyes that gleamed a ruby red yet held a darkness that couldn't be explained, he had light brown overalls on with a white shirt that had short sleeves.

'Hold on is that Kim Gongja from SSS Class Suicide Hunter, WAIT ISN'T IT ILLEGAL TO USE CHARACTERS FROM OTHER GAMES WITHOUT CREDIT OR PERMISSION???'

Kim Dokja was stopped in his thoughts when he remembered an unknown character whose face wasn't revealed and remembered the fact that both authors of TWSA and SSS Class Suicide Hunter had collaborated once, Kim Dokja could clearly make out the blurred face of the famous musician and information broker, Kim Gongja.