Curiosity killed the cat Chapter 4

Kim Dokja was still puzzled on why Sung Jinwoo suddenly left when he heard the door opening again. Had Sung Jinwoo come back?

[Hi de]

Kim Dokja suddenly felt a headache as he reached for his head, the man that he was looking through the window walked inside and caused chaos for Kim Dokja. Kim Dokja quickly went into the corner of the room and crouched down to hide where he was, his mind rambling on about the prince, Yoo Joonghyuk.

'Does he see me?! Hold on where to hide-'

Kim Dokja felt like he was about to die when the Fourth Wall, his Guide, spoke up.

[Y ou  are  in visi ble]

"What-"

Kim Dokja clasped his hands over his mouth to block out his words as footsteps came to where Kim Dokja was hiding, Kim Dokja looked up to find the prince of Leuxaim standing over him and looking around the room like he couldn't see Kim Dokja.

"I swear I heard something over here..." muttered Yoo Joonghyuk as he walked away and to the beds, Yoo Joonghyuk placed his rough, calloused hands onto the nightstand and a message popped up.

{Sung Jinwoo's bed}

{Kim Dokja's bed}

"So these are taken, the man I bumped into must have been Sung Jinwoo from the Shadow Realm..." Yoo Joonghyuk placed his hand on his chin as if he was thinking of something.

Kim Dokja watched as Yoo Joonghyuk placed his ID card onto the last remaining bedstand as it claimed the last bed as Yoo Joonhyuk's.

{Yoo Joonghyuk's bed}

Yoo Joonghyuk swiftly finished unpacking his stuff into his own closet as he took one last glance in the room before heading out, closing the door behind him with a click. The moment Kim Dokja made sure that Yoo joonghyuk was far away and wouldn't be heard, Kim Dokja let out a breath and slumped against the wall, relieved that he was not caught.

"Is he blind?" mumbled Kim Dokja as he looked at his hands.

[N o] replied the Fourth Wall which made Kim Dokja look up at the blue holographic screen that floated in front of him.

"What did you do to me just then?" asked Kim Dokja as he got up and threw himself onto his bed while he shuffled about.

[Mad e   yo ur   pre sence   le ss  vis ible]

"... Yeah that explains nothing, HOW did you make my presence less visible?"

Kim Dokja looked at the inky black words scrambled to form new words.

[Pro ba bil ity]

"Hold on, Probability?" Kim Dokja repeated as he sat up straight.

<Probability>

A probability check is when you've done something that seems to border along the lines of breaking the order of the world, and a probability storm is the punishment that you get if you are determined to break the order. In TWSA you can gain Probability to use during some side quests but it is always useful to have some spare in case of any emergencies, Probability can also restrict someone if they are too powerful.
Probability can also be used to hide one's presence if necessary.

"Where did you even get Probability? I haven't even completed any side quests yet?" Kim Dokja had no idea how his Guide could use Probability if he had yet to do any quests.