Chapter 28

Chapter 28: The plan

Under the cover of darkness, an army of incredible forces has arrive at the front gate of the Sun Kingdom. The lord never hesitates to send his men to their doom. As the night sky was lit by a series of explosions seemingly thinning out the main force drastically. But the leader never fret as he convinced that he doesn't need them. All he needs are loyal subjects that are willing to do whatever he commands them to do. Rumours has it that the subjects that is the most loyal will receive something from the lord.

'Or so, that's what we thought.'

"Onii chan, do you hear me?"

"Yes, of course I can hear your stupid voice."

"How are we supposed to find the two kings?"

'She do have a point.' The older siblings look around. 'It's utter silence over here. Not a single soul in sight.'

"Onii chan?"

"Lets, check out the castle area."

"Did you mean, what's left of it?"

Suddenly, a third voice entered their conversation. Belongs to a female judging from the pitch and the voice was quite, cheery. Which is eery. This is getting scary. Not to query. They became wary.

"Who the hell are you?!" The (not so) young man shouted

"You dare coming here to kidnap both the kings eh? Such naughty children like you need to be parented better." The voice giggles in delight

"Come out you bitch! Don't be such a coward!" The female sibling spoke

"Coward you say?"

As the voice had said that, a swarm of butterflies flew down and past the siblings giving them chills. Then the butterflies swirls around in a spiralling motion and dissipate leaving a lady that was clearly not there before they came.

"Forgive my manners then. Kocho Shinobu, queen of the Spade Kingdom." Shinobu smiles kindly. "It's nice to finally meet you both. Gyutaro kun and Daki chan."

'What the hell?!' They both were shocked

"Ho-"

"How did I know your name? You should thank the one person who was recently injured because of you." Shinobu tilts her head. "Or should I say, apologise to them for the damage you've done to them."

"Insect magic: Collective swarms."

A swarm quickly spawns and it swarms around the two target completely engulfing them. It resulted for the two sibling to be separated. One for her to deal with whilst the other are for her older sister to handle.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.