Chapter 4 {Official}

Chapter 4

(Will edit/skim through later... hopefully ;D)

After the realization that my parents weren't going to be home until God knows when, I ironically had another realization. I didn't even get to enter the mall, because of that stupid guy! I feel like slapping myself. Really hard. In the face. With a chair.

-.-

Yes, I am peeved, thank you for asking.

What to do, what to do...

I could always go back to the mall, but... that would be a waste of gas. Unless I rode my bike. But that would just be another stupid mistake to add on to my already insanely long list of the mistakes I have.

Finally, I just settled on getting the mail, and then watching some TV.

I grabbed the keys for the mailbox, and made my way outside.

I walked to the middle of our street, and opened the box that had a fancy number 9 written on it.

I peeked inside the box, to see what I would be grabbing. There was nothing. No mail. Hmm... My parents must have grabbed it before they left then. But... there was one letter...

I reached my hand inside the mailbox and gently grabbed the letter, pulling it out.

I quickly walked back to my house, eager to open the letter, because it had my name on the front.

Who could it possibly be from?

I opened the door to my house and got in. Happy to be inside.

I ran up to my room, and plopped myself on the bed, instantly relaxing.

I stretched out my back, hearing small cracks.

I opened the letter which I had strongly gripped in my hand. It said:

You're a clever one, aren't you...

Clever and beautiful... Tho you

may not think it, my dear...”

No name... A secret admirer maybe? Who knows, but... Clever and beautiful? I think not. Honestly, I'm anything but those. It's probably just a prank from someone in school, anyways... How the hell did they even get my address? Strange, but it doesn't even matter to me anymore... Hah, yeah.. Tell that to my racing heart... Such sweet words. Such sweet, false words.

I picked up the letter again in search of something. No return address, eh? Damn. Oh well... Whoever this is, trying to play a prank on me, better watch the hell out. It's time to put on my cool person facade again, and get with it, dammit! Okay... gettin' a bit crazy there, now aren't we?

I stared at my ceiling, unable to do anything besides think about the letter... But soon enough, I drifted off to sleep.

/// Dreaming ///

I sat down on the roller coaster seat. Nervous and scared... But then I felt his presence next to me. My hand creeping up and into his... His fingers slowly tracing their way up my palm...

And then I woke up. Always. I only have nightmares, and when I actually have a good dream, I wake up, RIGHT when it's getting to the good part... When will I finally meet someone that actually likes me... When? It's not fair. There are little 6th graders “finding love” faster than me. Talking about how they have “that kind of relationship.” The hell. Do they even know what they're freaking talking about? Love, hate relationship my culo. Perra's these days, don't know what they're talkin' 'bout... *Ahem, ahem... Some of my best friends actually...* But that's besides the point.

[Cool, Deathly Story Title Here]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara