Chapter 3 {Sample}

My mind couldn't process what was right in front of me. The guy... in the... dream?! Huh... No... way.

No x 1,000,000 No. 

I may have been freaking out completely from the inside, but I showed no sign of that on the outside. 

He looked up at me, basically, posing next to my car, while brushing some fingers through his hair. 

"Nice car." I spoke nonchalantly. 

I was gonna be pissed, if he kept his hands on, once again, my car, any longer. 

"Yeah, it's a... a... Mercedes." He finished off lamely, obviously not knowing a single sh*t about the car. 

"Uh huh, I can see that..." , I spoke slowly and sarcastically, eyeing him up and down, basically sizing him up. 

I finally decided to take my keys out of my pocket, and unlock my one and only true love...

When he heard my car unlock, he widened his eyes in surprise, and his jaw was literally touching the floor.

I gawked at his mouth in surprise, wondering how it could drop that much... Hah, just kidding. I stood their laughing at him, until it hurt to breath.

After a while of watching his (still) surprised face, I shooed him off with my hands, because he was still touching the hood of my car. I glared at him, opened the door, got in, closed the door, and rolled my dark - tinted window down, to meet his angry face. Uh - freaking - Oh. 

He was angry? I think I had a feeling as to why... guys and their stupid manly pride sh*t I suppose. 

I rolled my window back up, and by this time, his eyebrows were raised, while he smirked at me. I shouldn't be scared, should I? Nah. 

I reversed out of my parking space and started driving away, out of the mall parking lot, when I looked back to find the spot he was previously occupying, empty. 

I never even got his name...

'Oh, does it even matter?!' That annoying little voice I like to call Samantha, said in my head.

***(Hey, that rhymed xD, sorry, keep reading please :) ;P)*** 

I quickly drove back to my house, to find that my parents were gone...

The hell?

Oh. My. Gosh.

I can't believe I forgot! 

Ergh! I face palmed myself in the face, feeling extremely stupid and guilty... and to think I never even said goodbye... I swear, I'm such an idiot sometimes. 

My parents left for vacation.

They left. For vacation. And I completely forgot. But most importantly, they didn't take me with them.

Lord, help me.