The Girls Got Skills

Blaze was about to lose.

He and Faith were on their fifth tequila shots and he was starting to feel the alcohol swimming in his veins. Faith, however, didn't seem to be feeling any differently. In fact, she was not only keeping up with him in shots, but she was also chasing them down with an ice cold bottle of beer all while looking just as sober as she did when he first spotted her at the bar getting hit on by that loser.

He watched silently as Faith ordered them another round of shots. He rested his arm on the bar and nearly slid off the stool. Luckily his brother was there next to him and saved him from making an ass out of himself. "You doing okay there bro, because it looks like you've had enough."

Blaze snorted, "What are you talking about Kane? It's my shirt. Damn thing slips right over the bar top."

His brother snorted, "Sure it does."

Blaze gave him what he hoped was a warning look but by the way his brother was shaking with silent laughter he was pretty sure it came off more as a cross eyed stare.

The bartender prepared two more shots of tequila. Faith gave him a taunting look which he thought was sexy as hell before tossing back her shot foregoing the salt and lime. She then took another swig of her beer. "Your turn." She said with a smile.

For a moment he felt as if he couldn't breathe. Her smile did things to him that he didn't understand. Trying to shake off the weird ache in his chest, as well as the fuzzy feeling in his head, he tore his gaze away from her stunning smile and reached for his shot. Unfortunately his hand wasn't cooperating with his brain and he ended up grasping the air just slightly to the right of where his shot sat. Faith giggled as he tried a couple more times to grab the shot, finally securing his fingers around it after his third attempt. He threw his shot back ignoring the salt and lime just as she had. He felt a gag coming on but he forced it down.

Damn that one burned!

He must have made a face indicating his thoughts because Faith questioned, "You sure you wanna keep going?"

Was he? He was never one to back down from a challenge, a drinking one no less, but neither was he one to make a complete ass of himself. Judging by the way his head felt light and how hard he was struggling against his mouth spewing inappropriate things regarding Faiths cleavage, he was minutes away from entering creep status. So he leaned forward as carefully as he could and said, "You know what? I usually don't concede defeat, but I've never met such a worthy opponent before. So I say this with a heavy heart. You win."

The triumphant smile she gave made the loss worth it. Hell, if he knew she was going to look at him like that when she won he would have given up three shots ago. She high fived her friend before turning his way again with a curious look.

"I can sense there's something you want to say." He stated.

She bit her lip which he found alluring. Everything about her was getting him worked up tonight. "It's nothing really, you just suprised me is all."

Right back at ya babe. "How so?"

She gave a little shrug, "I didn't expect you to admit defeat. You seem like the Alpha Male type that doesn't like to lose. I thought you would be mad about losing to a girl but you seem so...chill."

If only she knew he was anything but. With every whiff of her sweet perfume he was burning more and more for her. He glanced at her friend and saw she was once again talking to the guy sitting next to her so he moved in real close to Faith, bracing one hand on the side of her stool lightly touching the skin of her thigh that was exposed there. He placed his arm on the bar top, thankful it didn't slide off this time and spoke quietly so only she could hear, "I don't like losing, not one bit." He leaned even closer, his lips lightly touching her ear and whispered, "But losing to you doesn't really feel like losing. Not when you smile at me the way you did. That right there makes me feel like I won the damn lottery."

He heard her sigh and felt a ripple run through her body. He could relate. His entire body was vibrating with desire for this woman, some parts more than others.

Faith shuddered at his words. Not with disgust as she had with the man who previously sat in the seat Blaze was in now, but with pure and raw lust. Everything from his masculine scent, to the heat his body was radiating had her womanly parts screaming. Never had she felt such carnal attraction for someone before. She could certainly see why Blaze was so popular with the ladies. Before she could let that sink in he was touching her and all thought flew out the window. Every circle he drew on the arm she had resting against the bar shot straight to her lower region and she had to tighten her legs to prevent jumping into his lap and having her way with him.

He smiled, obviously well aware of the effect he was having on her. The cockiness in that look reminded her just who she was dealing with. "My turn to ask a question." He stated, leaning back a little allowing her to take a much needed breath. "How is someone as tiny as you able to hold down so much liquor? Hell, I'm twice your size and I can admit to feeling a bit buzzed."

She wanted to snort. He was more than a little buzzed. He could barely get that last shot in his mouth, which is why she knew it was time to call an end to their little challenge. Like she said, she was surprised he agreed to it. So much of this man was surprising to her, and it was quickly changing the way she thought about him.

Before she could answer him, a busty red head slid between them much the way Blaze had come between her and her unwanted suitor earlier, causing them to pull back from one another and Blaze to stop his circling ministrations. "Blaze, there you are! I thought for a minute you stood me up."

Blaze seemed surprised at the interruption, but not entirely reminding Faith that she alone was not the sole purpose Blaze was here tonight. Why would she be? It's not as if this had been a date even though the intimate moment they shared had her feeling that way.

Blaze was speaking quietly to the woman, he seemed a little annoyed but Faith wasn't too sure. Irregardless of that fact, this woman in her tight strapless romper Faith was sure had her sporting a severe camel toe in front, was just the reality shock she needed. This is who Blaze was. He may have showed her a sweeter side this morning, a chivalrous side an hour ago, and a humbleness a few minutes ago, but at his core he was a womanizing playboy who never lacked for female company. Faith was emotionally damaged and no match for a man of his caliber. She may have won a drinking match, but winning anything else against him in her current state would be impossible.

However, the mischievious vixen that dwelled deep within her couldn't help but leave Blaze with a shock. So while he was busy tending to his date, she let Amber know she was heading home and gathered her things. She got up gracefully, not having been affected at all by the alcohol and stood next to him. Ignoring the woman in front of him she placed a hand on his shoulder and brought her lips to his ear just as he did with her and whispered, "To answer your question, I'm not usually able to hold that much liquor but having an empty beer bottle handy to spit my shots into makes it so much easier to win a little drinking game like the one we had." She felt him tense in surprise at her words but before he could say anything she went on, "Thanks for coming to my rescue, Blaze. Enjoy your...date." With that said she walked away with a little extra sway to her hips, waved goodbye to Kane who was looking at her with admiration, and sauntered out of the club feeling much better than she had at the start of her day.