Sexual Tension

Cover by tallon_na thanks chickadee

Warning! Sexual content for mature audiences only!

***

Two bodies stumbled down the hall, lips locked, and hands in exploration before coming to a stop against apartment 103. Blaze tore himself away from the woman in his arms just long enough to retrieve his keys from his pocket.

Sliding them in the lock he returned his lips to her eager mouth and pushed them both inside. He kicked the door shut before flipping them around, grabbing the thigh she wrapped around him and sliding his hands up further to find, she wasn't wearing any underwear. Lifting her other leg he swiftly turned and carried them to his room, tossing her on the bed.

She giggled, a sound not quite pleasing to his ears, but what did it matter? This was about sex and nothing else. He didn't have to like the redhead currently on her knees removing her clothing. He just had to like the release she was offering him. He unbuttoned his shirt and dropped his pants before covering her naked body with his own. She looked at him with heavy lidded blue eyes nothing like the vibrant green ones that haunted him since he left the bar. He glanced at the red hair fanning his pillow wishing it was a warm brown instead. Why had he been bringing home so many red heads lately anyway? Small hands roamed his chest bringing him out of his thoughts.

He reached in his bedside table for a condom, protecting himself before once again fusing their mouths, shutting his eyes tightly. As their bodies began to move together he kept his eyes shut. Instead of the blue eyed redhead, he pictured a green eyed brunette who had a body to die for with a wit that got the best of him tonight. The moans beneath him got louder.

This one was a real shouter.

He had no doubt all his neighbors were getting an earful. This would usually encourage him to make some noise of his own to annoy one neighbor in particular, but for some reason that didn't hold the same appeal to him at the moment. Not after the playful and non hostile encounter they had a few hours ago. He wasn't sure he even wanted to finish, but no matter his weird thoughts, he was still a man and he would give his bed partner the release she needed before getting one of his own.

As he reached his climax with the shout of a name, the woman beneath him stiffened slightly. He removed himself, rolling onto his side and disposing of the condom. He was ready to close his eyes on this weird night when he heard her say, "That was amazing Blaze, but my name is Farrah. Not Faith." With that she got out of bed, stomping around while he assumed she was gathering her clothes. She left the room and he winced when he heard the front door slam.

He was slightly ashamed. He had never made a mistake like that before. He rolled onto his back and threw his arm over his eyes. What was happening to him? He was seriously losing his shit! Faith was somehow weaving her way into his head and he hadn't even kissed the chick! Not that he hadn't thought about it.

Shit!

That's exactly what he didn't need. To be finding interest in a female so unavailable, and definitely not into his whole one night of pleasure style. He would do his best to avoid his little minx of a neighbor and the witchcraft she was doing to him.

As his eyes got heavy and sleep called to him he silently hoped she didn't hear his shout.

With mornings arrival, the night before was forgotten along with any of the kind thoughts Faith had about Blaze.

Just thinking about the sounds that came from his apartment had her seeing red. She covered her face with a pillow before screaming into it, then immediately threw it across her room hitting the very wall that seperated her room from Blazes. She wished it was a heavy book hitting his head instead.

Getting up, she stomped out of her room and into the bathroom all the while cursing the bastard next door. How dare he shout her name. HER NAME while in the throws of passion. She knew they had an unspoken battle going, just yesterday she almost wished for it after the morning she had. Any distraction at the time was a good one. Today, however, was a different story.

Last night she saw a side to Blaze she actually liked. She thought they could almost have some sort of friendship.

She spit her toothpaste into the sink with extra force, getting some on the mirror. Forget having a friendship with that man whoring jerk! She rinsed the sink and wiped the mirror catching a look at herself and cringing. Her mascara had crusted, her hair was a wild mess, and she had a pillow crease imprinted on her cheek.

Hoping a shower would make her feel better, she returned to her room to gather her things. She was thankful there didn't seem to be any noise coming from the other side of her wall. Blaze and his guest must still be asleep, tired from their night of hot sex.

Hot sex? No. Dirty, messy, disgusting sex!

A sudden image of Blaze rolling around in the mud, sweat glistening on his back, grinding in passion as Faith shouted his name... "Frick!" Faith cursed as the shock of that daydream had her slamming her finger in the dresser drawer. She sucked the injured finger then once again stomped out of her room calling herself every bad name in the books.

She had no business imagining any sexual encounters with her neighbor. She wasn't ok with the whole "love em and leave em" style that Blaze lived by, and she didn't want to be just another notch on his belt which is exactly what she would be.

She got in the shower and let the water rinse away her thoughts. Once she was done a new question emerged. How was she even able to imagine doing such a thing with Blaze literally two days after her break up with Hunter?

While slipping into a pair of black jean shorts and an old tshirt that hung off one shoulder, she realized that was the first time since yesterday morning that she even thought about Hunter.

She was thinking about him now, though, and it was only adding to her existing anger caused by Blaze.

"Ugh! Men!"

She brushed her hair and left it loose not wanting to battle with her unruly curls, then headed to the kitchen for something to eat. Settling for some yogurt and a banana, she sat at her table and quietly ate with only her thoughts for company. Yesterdays events began to play in her mind. Her trip to Hunters place, his guest, her drinking game with Blaze, his date. Funny how the thing that bothered her the most was the last thought. Blazes date.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" she said into the empty room. She threw her yogurt container and banana peel away, then rinsed her spoon before placing it in the dishwasher. Still feeling upset and a little confused, she sank into her couch and turned on the tv grateful that it was Sunday and she wouldn't risk traumatizing her clients with her bad attitude.

She hoped a day of rest with a good nights sleep would leave her refreshed enough to meet with her newest clients. She had been contracted to design the nursery of a newly married couple. Prior to her break up she was excited about it. Now she wasn't sure she'd be able to stomach all the lovey doveyness that she was sure to encounter. Besides, with a neighbor like Blaze, a good nights sleep was almost too much to ask.

She angrily flipped through the channels when a knock on her door sounded. She glanced at her wall clock and wondered who would be coming to see her at 7:30 on a Sunday morning? It couldn't be Amber, she had drunk texted her last night letting Faith know Dane had met her at the bar and was giving her a ride home in more ways than one. Aside from Amber, she didn't have too many friends. None that would make random visits to her apartment. That only left Hunter or Blaze, but she was pretty sure the former was too busy living his newly single life to pay her any mind.

That left the latter.

If Blaze thought he could come and rub in her face his night of debauchery, he had another thing coming. She marched toward her door ready to give him a piece of her mind. She undid the latch and swung it open with her finger in mid air ready to poke him in the chest when her eyes landed on the one person she hadn't thought of and didn't want to see.

"Mother!"