Questions | 質問

Morgiana, like any one would in a situation as confusing as this, ran. She ran back her shared room with Alibaba and Aladdin and shut the door behind her. She thought that the two boys would be out for a bit longer, partying with everyone else. Yet here they were, in all their glory, sitting on Aladdin's bed playing cards.

They looked at her and she looked up and finally noticed they were in the room. Morgiana saw Alibaba's hand stop halfway from picking up a card out of the deck, all three of them stunned into silence. As the boys knew, Morgiana wasn't one to show that much emotion or be too loud, she was always quiet.

So why was the great, (mostly) stoic Fanalis, Morgiana, running into her room and slamming the door behind her with a confused/scared expression on her normally expressionless face?

Of course, there's no better way than to ask her, so Aladdin and Alibaba would obviously just ask what's wrong.

. . .

Or they would have if the thought of simply asking her didn't seem so foreign to them.

The two, being the doofuses they are, didn't think they should ask Morgiana what was wrong. No, they thought they would be able to find out what it is through roundabout words and actions, the thought that they might piss off the pink haired girl never crossing their mind.

The two took one look at each other and immediately knew what they (didn't) have to do.

"So. . . Morg, wanna play cards with us?" Aladdin innocently asked, grabbing his and Alibaba's cards and reshuffling them. The blonde, realizing what Aladdin was doing, joined in, "yeah, Morgiana you should play with us; it's not as much fun playing with only two people." Morgiana eyed them suspiciously before agreeing.

Yes, what Morgiana saw startled her a lot but Lucy hasn't done anything to arouse actual suspicion (yet) so Morgiana was going to let her be. Perhaps if she confronted Lucy she would tell her what that was. Lucy seemed like a reasonable person, she probably wouldn't lie to the people who saved her (but what did she know about her? They only just met).

Instead of thinking about it more, Morgiana decided to just focus on the game the three of them were playing.

- - - - -

The next day, Lucy slowly got out of bed and looked at the blinding light coming through the big window in her room. When she was about to open the door to leave, something shadowed the light that was seeping through the window.

Confused as to where the light had gone, Lucy turned around

In place of the sun was a person, fly on a. . . magic carpet? while wearing an extremely short short crop top, shorter than anything Lucy has ever worn, and that's saying something.

"Ah? What's this?" The mysterious person said with an annoyed look on his face.

------------
A/N: I hate the way this chapter turned out and redid it a few times but I still didn't like it. Might come back and redo it later if I find a way to change it.