Chapter 4

As we walked further and further into the forest, the sun climb up the sky. Gradually, it finally reached its peak, in the highest place of in the sky, then up ahead, I barely made out a cabin, mostly concealed by the trees, and co reed in snow. It was two stories and had a giant balcony on the second floor. It was one of those traditional cabins.

"Is this it?" I asked.

"Yes." The brown haired one said.

"So what are your names?" Arachne asked.

"Mine is Alexandra, but you can call me Alex." the brown haired one said.

"And mine is Anastasia, but you can call me Ana." The snowy white haired one said.

"Ok."

After that, everyone fell silent again. The silence buzzed around us, and the only sound was the crunch of out boots stepping on the snow. After a couple more minutes, we finally made it to the cabin.

"You guys can share a room downstairs, our rooms are upstairs, the doors have our names on them so don't worry." Anastasia said.

"Ok, thanks." Arachne said.

When they opened the door, I saw a small living room, with a nonexistent fire. Then above the fireplace hung a flatscreen tv. Across the room stood a sofa, a love seat, and a coffee table placed above a red rug. Then, even further into the house was a kitchen. It had everything a normal kitchen had.the place was neat, but not so neat. It was also sort of messy. Afterwards, we went into a room with just a rug in the center, and a flight of stairs leading upstairs and then a door on the other side of the room leading to work must be the guest room.

They both showed us the upstairs, which was just had 3 dorrs, 1 on the left that was Anastasia's room, the one in the center, to the balcony, and the right is Alexandra's.

Then we moved downstairs, and they brought us to the guestroom. They told us dinner would be in 2 hours, and left. As we entered the room, again we saw a red rug. 2 beds, 2 night drawers, a closet, bathroom, and 2 vanity's (sorry if i spelled it wrong.)

1 Hour, 30 Minutes Later

We had both freshened up. We were ready, and once we stepped outside the door, the beautiful aroma from the kitchen surrounded us. We followed the delicious scent to the kitchen. There lying on the table is, steak, four plates, four cups of water, rice, utensils, potato, and different vegetables.

"Woah, this looks delicious!" I said.

"Yeah, Ana always a better cook than I." Alex said playfully.

"That's because I'm just better with you!" Ana said, while sticking her tongue out at Alex.

"Shutup.." She muttered. (Alex)

"Never!" (Ana)

And after their little banter, we all sat down to eat dinner.