Chapter 2

As I explored the lush forest, I happened upon a girl. I was walking around the forest trying to find a way back home, when I soptted someone. I walked towards and pretty soon, what was a speck, became a full grown person. She was tangled in a giant web, to hold her, while petting a pet spider. She was laughing and smiling, while she had violet wings. Skulls were etched onto the wings, and she had ebony hair stuck onto the webs. She herself, wore a gown with that looked like it was sliced in tiny peiced, and it was etched across her. As if the web was tangled on her. Then, on her leg, there was a sort of vine cascading and twisting itself around her leg, almost as if a tattoo, but it looked more like a birthmark.

When, I stepped out of my hiding place finally, it was as if she suddenly sensed me. She suddenly stopped everything she was doing, and whispered a few words to the spider. Then, suprising me, she slid down the web.

"Who are you?" She asked me in a puzzled but melodic voice.

"I'm Daisy. Who are you?"

"Arachne Paven Orellana. Why are you here? I haven't seen you here before. And you don't appear to have wings, fangs, a tail, or a dragon."

"What do you mean? And I got here by a mirror. I was walking by and then the mirror just transported me here."

"She must be special if the mirror chose just a mere mortal." She whispered to herself.

"Well, welcome anyways! We can be friends and I can help you around here. There are evil poeple here so do be careful."

"Really? Like what? And what type of people are here?"

"There are queens/kings but there aren't many men here, there are just normal and happy people, happy couples, people who seek revenge, people who control some special power, princesses, and people who have bonds with a particular animal. I have bonds with spiders but I'm most friendly with the spider I was just holding."

"Woah."

"Come on. Its getting dark, We can seek shelter at a friends."

Now that she mentioned it, I saw the sun was beggining to set and the moon gradually traveling up into the night sky.

"Ok, you lead the way."

So we walked towards, I don't know. All I did was follow Arachne. And after a couple minutes of walking, we finally made it and I saw a graveyard. What? As we got closer, I noticed another girl with wiings. SHe was dressed entirely in black and had ebony hair just like Arachne. She sat on top of a tomb stone, and a sword etched into it. A black rose, was etched onto her arm, like Achne's vine thing. Behind her, I saw thousands of gravestones and then a giant black manor just barely visible looming behind.

When we finally got close enough, the girl on the stone, looked at Arachne and then me. She said directly to me

"Who are you?" (unknown girl)

"I'm Daisy." (Daisy)

"Arachne?" She said cocking her eyebrow and looking at her." (unknown girl)

"Yes dear sister. I brought a guest. Can she seek shelter in the manor?" (arachne)

"Yes. By the way, pleasure to meet you Daisy, I'm Melaina Shadow Orellana, Arachne's sister." (unknown girl)

"Pleasure to meet you to!" (Daisy)

Me and Arachne, walked forward and past the gravestones, into the manor. Arachne led me into a room, and then closed the door behind her. I turned around, and I saw a fireplace, a nice clean bed, a giant window, and a door leading to what must be a bathroom and then a wardrobe. I went and lay down onto the bed. Once my head hit the pillow, I fell into a dreamless and peaceful sleep.