04. 𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘖𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘵

»»────── {.⋅ ♡ ⋅.} ──────««

Sophie was now at the arena of SmackDown Live, she did have her ribs taped up though because they still hurt like a bitch. She had on some black jeans with an oversized shirt to cover her ribs from fans outside the arena seeing the tape. Becky was supposed to be out tonight with some other women in the roster, scheduled to pick someone else to take her place in her match against Ronda at Survivor Series. Becky was originally scripted to pick her ex best friend Charlotte Flair but she had other plans. Hopefully they would work out in her favor as she pitched her idea to the bosses and was waiting on their approval.

Sophie entered the women's locker room and ignored all the confused looks and set her suitcase near her locker and sat on the bench. "So have you decided what brand you wanna be on?" Charlotte asked, taking a seat next to Sophie who now looked to her. Sophie mustered up a small smile, she and Charlotte used to be friends back when Sophie was training in NXT with Becky. "I don't know, Ronnie kinda wants me on Raw but the bosses want me on SmackDown." Sophie said, Charlotte smiled and nodded. "We haven't talked in a while, how are you?" Charlotte asked, Sophie clasped her hands onto her lap, being careful with her ribs as she leaned forward.

"I'm doing good, ever since I left it's been hard but I've had my girls supporting me. And my ex won't stop trying to get back with me so that's been something." Sophie explained, recalling the last conversation she had with Kristen who was begging to get back together. Charlotte chuckled, "Well I can't help you with your relationship problems but I can help you out in here. Rule one, never leave your things opened or the girls will try to play a prank on you." Charlotte said. Sophie laughed, "Noted." They sat there for a while, chatting about things going on in their lives as SmackDown was supposed to start in an hour.

Sophie hadn't gotten dressed in her gear as she was going to go out in street clothes instead. She had changed into some black jeans with a cropped top that was actually Shayna's merch but in black. Then she had a pair of black platform boots. She was in the gorilla watching as the segment began. Becky stood in the ring with The Iconics, Charlotte Flair, Sonya Deville, Naomi, Lana, Askua, Mandy Rose, and Carmella. With Paige (the general manager) standing nearby. Becky holding a microphone as she had to do her mic promo. "I'm angry as hell right now. Cause I took- I took a good beating last night. But that's- that's never stopped me before." Becky said.

Mind you this was supposed to be Champion vs Champion at Survivor Series, as Ronda was Raw Women's Champion and Becky was SmackDown Women's Champion. So now she had to pick someone to represent the SmackDown brand instead of her as she was not medically cleared to compete. "Unfortunately, the medical team will not clear me to fight on Sunday." Becky said, the audience booing at those words. "So I've been angrily knocking on doors all day long hoping somebody will let me fight but unfortunately I've run out of time." Sophie watched, her arms firmly crossed over her chest, she couldn't stop looking at Becky's bruised eyes, the stitches also clearly noticeable on her face.