01. 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘜𝘍𝘊

»»────── {.⋅ ♡ ⋅.} ──────««

Sophie Evans was very devastated when Ronda chose to leave the UFC but she fully supported her decision. Ronda tried to convince Sophie to join WWE for months but Sophie just couldn't leave something that she knew her mother would be proud of her for. Sophie and Ronda came to conclusion that they would go to see each other's events whenever they could.

So that's what Sophie Evans was currently doing, she was walking backstage to Ronda's locker room when she spotted the one person she was dreading to see. Luckily she quickly ran past the catering and sighed in relief when the ginger headed woman didn't spot her. Sophie knocked on Ronda's door and a few seconds later in opened and Ronda screamed in disbelief.

"You said you had plans!" Ronda jumped into her arms, wrapping her legs around Sophie's waist who put her hands on Ronda's waist to support her weight. "I canceled. I'd cancel anything just to see you Ronnie." Sophie said returning the hug. "I missed you." Ronda said holding back her tears as she jumped off of Sophie.

"I missed you too Ronnie." Ronda smiled and let Sophie enter the room waving off the concerned looks of the staff who heard the scream. Sophie sat down on the bench and looked around remembering how different it was when she was last in a WWE locker room. "Dude who even let you back here?" Ronda laughed, walking over and sitting across Sophie.

"I bribed the security dude, and threatened him then told him you were my bestie." Sophie shrugged, Ronda laughed and grabbed her phone. "Come on I gotta get a picture." Ronda said, Sophie smiled and walked over, smirking and straddling Ronda's lap. "You're so gay." Ronda rolled her eyes, taking a selfie of the two.

Sophie climbed off of Ronda's lap and walked over and took a seat on the couch. "I'm out in a few minutes so I gotta go, I'll see you after okay?" Ronda said, Sophie nodded and gave her a thumbs up as she continued to watch the show on the television. "Have fun." Sophie grinned, Ronda rolled her eyes with a small smile and walked out.

»»────── {.⋅ ♡ ⋅.} ──────««

Sophie was sitting in the car with Ronda as they ate their food cause Ronda was hungry after the show. "So have you at least considered leaving UFC yet?" Ronda asked with a pleading look, she had bad blood with the UFC and she didn't want Sophie to go through the same thing.

Sophie sighed knowing this question was gonna come, "Yes, but not to work for WWE." Sophie shrugged, Ronda groaned and threw her head back in exaggeration. "Why not? Just because of this stupid incident that by the way you won't tell me about with Becky?" Ronda deadpanned, Sophie turned her head a raised a brow at Ronda.

"Fine I won't bring it up again." Ronda sighed putting her hands up in surrender. Ronda obviously knew there was bad blood between the ginger and the brunette but she didn't know why because Sophie refused to say. "Thank you." Sophie took a bite of her burger and set it back down on her lap.

"So how's it going with Kristen?" Ronda asked making Sophie groan at the mention of her now ex girlfriend. "We broke up yesterday, she accused me of cheating on her because I came home with Daria who was just making sure I got home safely considering I was drunk." Sophie explained as an annoyed look graced her features.

"Wait you two broke up? Again? Damn that was surprisingly fast." Ronda said, a firm line across her lips. Kristen was well, you might know her from the Twilight Movies and well she happened to bump into Sophie at a movie premiere. "Well Daria called me and told me that when she called Kristen to let her know I was home she heard strange noises so I drove over and found her in bed with a guy." Sophie shrugged as if it was nothing.

To be honest she really was starting to care for Kristen and maybe even love her but that's clearly over now. "Oh shit, I hate to say it but I definitely told you so. You knew her background with Robert." Ronda said, Sophie groaned and threw her head back with a sigh. "Okay but the one time I decide to take a chance they screw me over. Fuck what's wrong with me?" Sophie questioned to herself.

"Well the one time I warn you about someone you decided not to listen because quote 'she's super hot and nice' is your fault." Ronda mused, Sophie groaned and stretched her neck a bit. They were both interrupted when Sophie suddenly got a call causing them to both share a confused look. Sophie hardly gave out her number and her manager hadn't informed her she'd be getting a call.

"Hello?" Sophie asked, putting the phone on speaker so Ronda would be able to hear. "Hi is this Sophie Evans from the UFC?" The person asked, Ronda's eyes widened when she realized it was Stephanie McMahon's voice. Sophie looked to Ronda who mouthed 'Stephanie McMahon' and Sophie looked back to her phone in confusion. Why the hell would Stephanie McMahon call her?

"This is she, may I ask who you are?" Sophie asked just making sure it wasn't an imposter because she did get a lot of scam calls. "This is Stephanie McMahon, chief brand officer of WWE." She answered causing Ronda to smile and immediately get excited for her best friend. "Yes that's what confusing me, I'm not a wrestler anymore so why are you calling me?" Sophie asked with her usual sassy attitude that caused Ronda to nudge her harshy.

"Well I had a talk with your manager and apparently you were considering on taking a leave from the UFC. I want to offer you a job on WWE." Stephanie said, Ronda covered her mouth in shock as Sophie raised her brows in surprise. "Look, I tried doing that and look what happened. No offense but I just don't think I want to get into wrestling at the moment." Sophie turned down, Ronda scoffed and rolled her eyes knowing damn well Soph missed wrestling.

"How about if we double your pay? Mr. McMahon really wants you to spice up a new storyline we got going with Ronda Rousey and Becky Lynch." Sophie perked up at the familiar name causing Ronda to look at her with a raised brow. "Do I get to fight Becky Lynch?" Sophie asked, Ronda squinted her eyes at her best friend and Sophie didn't look at her as she waited for an answer.

"Yes, I have a match scheduled with the both of you. So are you interested?" Stephanie asked, Sophie let out a sigh, she really wanted to fight Becky and the upgraded pay would do her wonders. "Yeah, I'm down. When should I start?" Sophie asked, Ronda looked at her best friend in shock and covered her mouth to contain her squeal of excitement.

"I want you here on Sunday to go over your script and then you appear onscreen on Monday. But we need official paperwork of your splitting with the UFC." Stephanie explained, Sophie nodded to herself thinking about her plans she would have to cancel on Monday. "Alright, if that's all I gotta go." Sophie said, both saying their goodbyes before hanging up making Ronda finally squeal.

"Before you bring attention to this car I have to quit my job." Sophie said dialing another number, Ronda smiled and shut up to let Sophie finish up her call.

»»────── {.⋅ ♡ ⋅.} ──────««

A.N: it's killing me making Ronda a nice person but wtvr

Not any changes in this chapter tbh cause it's pretty simple and makes sense! But as I keep updating you will see way more changes!

»»────── {.⋅ ♡ ⋅.} ──────««