Chapter 6

During these 2 days, I never saw my siblings. If they weren't actively looking for me then I will do the same. 

This makes things easier for me. If they suddenly get attached to me, I will feel bad later when I die. I would rather be ignored.

Finally, after 2 days me and the Grand Duchess got on the carriage to go dress shopping. It was quiet on the ride there and I didn't bother to make small talk either. I could tell the Grand Duchess felt awkward too. 

"After being pushed into the lake by Deira, do you feel better now?" The Grand Duchess asked. 

"...Yes." I muttered.

"Oh, hopefully you and Deira can be close to each other in the future!!!" The Grand Duchess replied.

I nodded absentmindedly.

"Sure..."  

The Grand Duchess beamed with happiness.

"You two are sisters after all!" The Grand Duchess added.

'Do sisters normal try to kill each other?' I wondered.

After that, silent entered the carriage once again. I opened the blood-red curtains to look outside. 

"I want to go back to the country side..." I said softly with a sigh as I looked out the window.

"The country side?"

Noticing that the Grand Duchess heard me, I felt a tinge of embarrassment. 

"Yeah, I asked the Grand Duke if I can go back, but he said no."

"What? You call your father Grand Duke? And how come he never told me this?!"

I just shrugged my shoulders.

The Grand Duchess frowned and said, "If you really want to go back to the country side, I'll convince your father for you."

I smiled, "Alright."