Chapter 4

'Nooooo!!! Why did I say that to the Grand Duke! What if he doesn't give me my allowance from my sudden outburst?' I thought as I rolled around on my bed.

As if I got struck by a lightning bolt, I suddenly sat up straight on my bed.

"That's it!!!" I exclaimed with a grin on my face.

If I want to use money like tissue before I die, instead of relying on the Grand Duke, I'll just cozy up to the Grand Duchess!

She is slightly better than the Grand Duke so I'll just put up with it.

Deira, the villainess grew up with four brothers and wanted to do whatever they did. So when her brothers started to train with swords, she too trained with swords.

Deira wore pants most of the time and did not care for things such as dresses and jewelry much to the Grand Duchess sadness.

I happen to know the thing the Grand Duchess wanted more than anything in the world! It was to have a lady's night out with her daughter doing this such as shopping, getting their makeup done and getting massages!

However, Deira never agreed. I can use this information to my advantage.

By having a lady's night out with the Grand Duchess, not only will I receive free gifts from the Grand Duchess, I will also be cozying up to her.

This is like killing two birds with one stone!