xviii. orange peach and mango juice

on new year's dayi will be with you again

on new year's day
i will be with you again

wednesday, december 29, 2021
new york

real life!

"so, as far as we know you spent christmas with your family, right?" the interviewer asked. "yeah, i flew to california" 

"california! right, that's another topic we wanted to discuss. why is your family there? since you are all from new york, what drove y'all to move?" 

"uhm, that's an intresting question. well, we were all born here but since my mom and my dad divorced we had to move for things i would like to not share here" arling's dad has been always a difficult topic for her and her whole family. "we understand but why did you move back here?" the interviewer continued.

"uhm- you know eliza, right? my friend?" the interviewer odded and arling continued "well, i met her there, in california, when i was around sixteen i think. so, we both wanted to start a modelling career and she moved to new york when we were both eighteen. she started to be really succesfull there, not only modelling but also acting, and she basically one day called me telling me about this big oportunity with the people i'm working now. so, i discussed it with my manager and my family and bla bla bla, i'm here now"