viii. bullshit

when i'm away, i will remember how you kissed me

 how you kissed me

when i'm away, i will remember how you kissed me

suturday, november 20, 2021
new york

real life!

"it was a good movie" arling said to cut the tension between them. they ended up timothée having his arm around the girl's shoulders and she resting her head on his left shoulder.

"it was" the room was filled with silent. just as a couple seconds ago, it was awkward. tons of un-said  words, tons of un-filled silences, just like that one.

"it's kinda late, i should go" timothée said while moving his arm from the place it was peacefully resting. arling removed in her place, awkward. "uhm, well, bye" he cracked a little smile and head to the door.

"t, it's really late. don't you think it's better if you stay the night?" she quickly stood up and walked to the curly-haired boy. his smiled grew.

"if you say so" the awkward smile returned. "i'll sleep on the couch" he breathed hardly looking deep into her eyes.

"bullshit. in any case i'll be the one in the couch, besides my bed is big enough for both" she punched his arm, joking. he chuckled.

she bitted the inside of her cheek and moved around timothée, heading to the door, when he carefully grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a hug. 

she rested her head in his neck and passed her arms through his shoulders, tightening the hug, while his arms where in her waist.

after a few seconds they pulled out, but his arms didn't moved while her's moved to his chest.

"life was bullshit before meeting you, arli" she chuckled and he pulled her closer. "i mean it! thank you for accepting dancing with me"

"i would do it again in one blink"

and suddenly there lips melted together.

a/n
im affraid i may b
developing an ed :(((

anyway YAY MY BABES KIISSEEEDDDD