𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬?

____ 。゚☪ *

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Did these two ruin their own marriage ?

Elsa and Timothée Chalamet have been only been married a little over 3 months and are already sparking cheating rumors ! Recently there has been a lot of reminiscing within the celeb wold. A video of Elsa Chalamet and Justin Bieber has recently resurfaced the internet. It's a video of the two cozy up together in the backyard of the singers home, when they were together. Earlier today Justin and Elsa were spotted having lunch in Vancouver. Where the actress is filming one of the new upcoming movies 'Fresh' with actor Sebastian Stan

Elsa Chalamet has been making her rounds. It turns out Justin isn't the only one of her suitors, she's been caught with this week. She and Sebastian Stan were caught going out for drinks and then ending their night in a kiss. 

Elsa hasn't been the only busy bee in the Hadid-Chalamet family. Elsa's Husband, Timothée Chalamet has been busy himself. Timothée was seen 'flirting' with Selena Gomez on live. And was caught meeting ex Lily Rose Depp in a coffee shop in London. Is the marriage over ? Already ?

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

MEANWHILE: Elsa and Timothee were fine for the most part. She didn't like him meeting up with his ex. But she had to respect it, cause they're were friends. He and Lily agreed to remain friends after they ended their relationship... Elsa and Lily were friends at one point. They weren't close, but they were close enough. That was until she Timothée broke up the first time. And not long after Lily started dating him. After that the two young women didn't really speak much. 

Everything was fine sort of. As for outside of their marriage. Not so well. The Hadid family drama had been off the charts. Elsa had not been speaking to her mother. Zayn and Gigi had their own personal things going on. Not to mention all the headlines of Zayn and Yolanda. Elsa wasn't sure about any of it. She wanted nothing more than to speak to Gigi. So she called. And received no answer. She was worried about her sister and her niece. 

So she decided to take a slight break from filming. Some may have considered this unprofessional. But she was just going to take a week off. She just wanted check on her sister. Once she landed in LA, she hopped in a car as fast as she could and headed straight for Gigi's home. She knocked on the door, after the first three knocks the door opened. "El, what are you doing here?" Gigi finished, opening the door surprised. Elsa didn't say a word, she just immediately pulled her sister in for a hug. 

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Elsa was sat on her sisters couch. Gigi seemed fine, she just looked disappointed if anything. A stressed. "Gi.." Elsa sighed. "Are you okay?" She continued, resting her hands on Gigi's. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's just mom..." Gigi sighed. "Is she okay?" Elsa asked. "Yeah, she's fine. Everyone's fine. It's just Zayn and I are going to take break. I don't think I can be with him after this. I love him. But right now, we just have to focus on Khai." Gigi explained. Elsa hated to see her sister hurt. And right now Gigi was hurt. "Aw, Gi. Come here." Elsa said bringing her sister in for another hug. "I'm so sorry." Elsa whispered, before they both pulled apart. Gigi wiped a tear before it could fully escape. 

"So, uh, what's going on with you and Timothee?" Gigi asked changing the subject. "Who even knows at this point? I think we're fine. But every time we're doing great, it just seems like something else is popping up in the media. Obviously none of that stuff is true. And I know that. But it's just annoying, how they twist and turn everything." Elsa sighed. "El, that's their job. Their job is to spin everything that happens. But yours is to make sure that you know the truth of what's going on between you two, is all that matters. And right now, it seems like you two need to talk. And be clear to each other." Gigi stated before adding, "And while your at it, talk to mom. She really needs it. And be nice. She really cares." 

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Speaking to Gigi gave Elsa a lot to think about. She hadn't spoken to him since she'd first landed. She missed him. Although things were sort of weird between them. She did miss him. And there most certainly a conversation waiting to be had. 

𝘈/𝘕: 𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥.... 12 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦. - 𝘚