𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐞

Are these two married ?Did Elsa Hadid and Timothée Chalamet get married? Here's what we know: Hadid and Chalamet met in January of 2016, on the actress's birthday(January 1st)

Did Elsa Hadid and Timothée Chalamet get married? Here's what we know: Hadid and Chalamet met in January of 2016, on the actress's birthday(January 1st). After that the two were spotted out together a few times. It appeared the two were just friends. Until December 18th of 2018 when the actress and the actor were caught having a steamy make out session in Central Park.

Three days later(December 21, 2018) Elsa had an interview on Jimmy Kimmel Live, where she confirmed the rumor that she and Timothée were dating and have been for a while. Both Timothée and Elsa seemed happy. So happy that Chalamet once told his mother he was "je suis amoureux d'une belle femme vivante." which in translation means "I am in love with a beautiful, lively woman."

In June of 2019 the two were rumored to be engaged. But the rumor was soon shut down by an anonymous  source claiming that Chalamet and Hadid had broken up in late May. That summer Chalamet started dating actress and model Lily-Rose Depp. And in late November Elsa was rumored to be dating Jacob Elordi, an Australian actor.

Elordi and Hadid seem to be doing great. At least until the two broke up in February of 2020. And not long after Lily-Rose and Timothée Chalamet broke up in early April.
Timothée was then seen in Mexico with actress Eiza González in June. And they were heavy on the PDA. But weren't seen together again.

Chalamet then was spotted with ex Elsa Hadid in July, on a romantic boat ride in Italy. They were spotted many times after that. It appeared that they were yet again romantically involved. In  December they were spotted moving in together.

The couple sparked engagement rumors again in May of 2021, when the actress was seen wearing a diamond ring on her ring finger. In June - August 4 they were vacationing in Greece, where they were rumored to have gotten married. A source says the Chalamet family is very happy for the two. A long with most of the Hadid family. Unlike Yolanda Hadid, who apparently hasn't spoken to her youngest daughter since she heard the news.

What do you think? Are Timothée Chalamet and Elsa Hadid married? Click here to read more about Timothée Chalamet and Elsa Hadid relationship ↳www.eonline.com

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

* ____