"Will You Go To The Dance With Me" A Long Story Part 3

Picture by: CookieRun:Ovenbreak..

Warning:
Grammar And Spelling, A bit Of Graphic, My AU But At The Next Story I will Be Picking One Of You To Do The Au, And There Would Be Jam...

Inspired by:
Alice Through The Looking Glass -
(This Movie Inspired Of Time Breaking Down That's All...Not Gonna Spoil More.)

Early A/N

I Will Not Be Making A Story Next Week Because Of IRL Stuff And I Promise You Guys That Next Time I Will Be Back I Will Make The Princess And Knight Cookie Story Extravagant..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Adventurer Cookie Was Woken Up In A Dream. He Can't See Any Lights And It Was Darkness. While Looking For The Switch He Immediately Noticed A Grandfather Clock That Was Pointing At 12:00 A.M.

"Huh isn't it already 12:00 a.m." Adventurer Cookie Said. He Turned The Clock When Suddenly The Clock Broke And It Went Backwards.

"What have you DONE!" Said The Grandfather Clock "You Destroyed Time You WRETCHED COOKIE!!" the Grandfather Clock Said As It Goes Back In Time...

"Where am I?" Adventurer Cookie Questioned. "All I can remember was that a grandfather clock can talk" Adventurer Cookie Talking To Himself.

Adventurer Cookie Heard Cookies At The Distance. "What's happening" Adventurer Cookie Questioned Himself Again. "Your evil deeds shall get rid of this village into ash" The Cookie With A Dirty Hood Said.

"What are you gonna do weakling...your not my daughter anymore...you've changed!." A cookie Speaking To The Hood Girl.
"Excuse me Please" Adventurer Cookie Said "Who Is That Cookie"
Adventurer Cookie Questioned To The Other Cookie.

"You don't know him?..That's Capt. Brooch Cookie And Her Daughter "Blackberry Cookie." Adventurer Cookie Was Shocked About the Daughter.

The Girl In A Hood Disappears While Adventurer Cookie Followed Her
"It's Ok Amanda The Ghost We Can Find Our New Home" Blackberry Cookie Said To The Ghost.

Blackberry Noticed The Abandoned House And Saw A Little Cookie Outside While Adventurer Cookie Was So Thirsty Chasing Her Into The House "Why are you in an abandoned place and where are your parents?"Blackberry Questioned The Cookie "Oh my mom said that I have to wait at our house so she would come back" A Cookie Holding A Plush Toy.

"Didn't you have anything to eat?! Are you hungry." Blackberry Question The Girl "Well it's been two weeks so ok!" The Cookie Said "By the way my name is Onion Cookie" Onion Cookie Said "Poor you" Blackberry Said To Onion Cookie "Finally Arrived" Adventurer Cookie Lying In The Ground Didn't Even Know He Felt Asleep.

"Wake up" Blackberry Said To Adventurer Cookie "Do You Want To See This" Blackberry Cookie Said "What's happening where are you going? " Adventurer Cookie Questioned To BlackBerry Cookie
"You'll see" Blackberry Cookie Smirking....Then Blackberry Was Talking To Herself "If you would've listen to my plan getting the crank crab team outta here this wouldn't happen" Blackberry Cookie Throwing A Grenade In To The Ground Exploding.

Luckily The Grenade Was Low So The Affected Ones Are The village "AHH FIRE!!!" Capt. Brooch Cookie Alarmed And Everyone Got Out Of Their Houses.

Many Was Killed And Jam Was Dripping From Cookie Inside, One Was Burned, One Was Cut...They Then Extinguished The Fire And Everything Was Destroyed Even Their Precious Jewelry's Was Turned Into Ash Capt. Brooch Knew A Plan And Tell Then To The Villagers.

While Adventurer,Blackberry,Onion Cookie Celebrating Their Victory When All Of A Sudden The House Was Shaking "What's Happening ? Is there an earthquake." Adventurer Cookie Questioned "PUSH" Capt. Brooch Said Pushing The House Away From The Village...Onion Cookie Was Terrified And Ran To The Hallway When Suddenly...

"Wha-.." Adventurer Cookie Was Shocked About Jam On His Shoe "HOW DARE THEY!! THEY KILLED A INNOCENT COOKIE." Blackberry Was Furious And Sad About The Situation.
"Dear Citizens I am glad we got that house away from our village..No one can resist the destruction and lies from my daughter always visiting us..." Capt. Brooch Said Going Back.

When He Was Back He Was Shot By A Crossbow "WHO DID THAT!" A Villager Cookie Said "It was us Punk" They Revealed Themselves As The Crank Crab Team "AHH! THE CRANK CRAB TEAM RUN OUT OF HERE" The Crank Crab Team Destroyed Them One By One.

"I'm sorry I know I have met you just a day ago but I'm so happy that I met you before you d..I......-E--" Blackberry Said "What's Happening" Adventurer Cookie Said While There Was A Portal Opened He Went Inside And He Immediately Woke Up From His Dream.

He First Saw Is A Poster About A Ball In The Kingdom "Hey what's this" Adventurer Cookie Said "Oh Mint Choco Cookie got that poster up" Blackberry Cookie Said "Well we have to prepare because it's this afternoon and I know where a shop might be" Adventurer Cookie Said "Well eat your breakfast...oh hello Onion Cookie eat up" Blackberry Cookie Said.

"Hello Adventurer Cookie...and who might you be." Mont Blanc Said To Adventurer Cookie "Oh that's Blackberry Cookie she's new here and we might need a costume for the party" Adventurer Cookie Said "I knew why you'd come to me now what items do you want in your costume" Mont Blanc Said While Adventurer Cookie Tells Her What Costumes "And I want a feather on my hat and a purple flower for Blackberry Cookie" Adventurer Cookie.

After Mont Blanc Check Their Sizes She immediately know what to do "Thanks Mont Blanc" Adventurer Cookie said "Your always welcome" Mont Blanc Said...When They Got Back At The Store Before Lunch They Noticed How Beautiful The Costumes Are "Keep the change Mont Blanc." Adventurer Cookie Said And Then Wear The Costumes "Is Onion Cookie gonna be ok" Blackberry Cookie Said "She will be now let's go" Adventurer Cookie Said.

"Thank you all for joining this lunch party, I hope you all enjoyed it..Now Let's PARTY!!" Mint Choco Said.

After The Quick Party Blackberry Wants Adventurer Cookie's Attention "Adventurer are you really gonna go home" Blackberry Cookie Said "Yeah..Thanks for the 2 amazing days" Adventurer Cookie Replied "WHAT!? ISN'T THAT YOUR HOUSE" Adventurer Cookie Was Shocked "Yes I was planning to move in the castle and thank you for the amazing day too" Blackberry Cookie Said While Adventurer Cookie Had A Slight Blush On The Cheek..

                       (1065 Words)