Chapter 2: Where the fun begins. Part 2.

Following the events of last chapter, Y/N continues to follow the Corruptor. They were walking for about a good hour and a half. This gave Y/N a lot of time to think.

If everything was as he thought it was, with him being a part of the CIS, that would make him the 'bad guy,' right? Well, the Republic wasn't all good either, but you get the idea. Y/N kept think about the invasion of Geonosis. What scared him was the thought of having to kill someone. He didn't want to hurt anyone.

It would be fine if he was in the republic, as he would be fighting droids. But what about clones? It didn't take a genius to figure out that each ship, vehicle, infantry, all worked by clones.

He knew for a fact that they would try to kill him. The thought of people coming to him to try and kill him, terrified him.

But at the same time, it didn't.

It was very conflicting. Part of him just wanted to steal a ship and get away before anything started to go down. Another part of him wanted to try and fight and win.

And yet, there was the voice in his head, telling him to keep on this path. To not only fight this upcoming war, but to do his best to prevent as many deaths as possible. This 'voice' screamed louder than both of the other options.

His thoughts were loud. So loud in fact, that he failed to notice that the white corruptor had stopped walking. He walked into the white corruptor, bumping his helmet on the steel plating.

Thankfully, the helmet had stopped him from feeling any pain. He backs up a little bit as the white corruptor turns around. It's red eye now being a teal-ish color.

Cortana: Can I be honest and blunt?

Y/N: Sure.

Cortana: Something's wrong and I want to know what it is.

Yeah, she was being very blunt.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Cortana: This is the 15th time your heartrate has increased dramatically. I won't even mention about your entire personality change from yesterday to today. Don't give me a half truth when you answer this question. What's wrong?

Y/N didn't really know how to respond. How do you even respond to that? He didn't know whether to just tell her everything or try and lie. Would she even believe him if he told her? It sounds totally unbelievable.

Cortana, clearly being able to see his hesitance through his helmet, decides to appear in her regular form. This was very weird to her. Just yesterday, Y/N was cold and barely spoke. He wasn't afraid to speak his mind no matter what. And he also wasn't polite by any means.

And now, she was seeing a total personality change. He was much nicer, spoke a lot more, and was now hesitating to answer a question. She was unsure of how to approach this situation, and her face showed it.

She was running scenario's left and right, and yet every one of them were different. She finally decided to take a more friendly approach to this. She put her hands on his shoulders, ignoring the fact that her hands are phasing through him just a little bit.

Cortana: Y/N, you know you can trust me. I promise that whatever you tell me, no matter how messed up or weird it is, I won't judge you. I won't even mention this to Dooku or anyone. You can say whatever you need to.

She sounded genuine when she said this. She wanted to know what caused him to act like this. Y/N looked at her though his visor. He took a deep breath before hesitantly speaking.

Y/N: I'm... I'm not your Y/N.

Cortana: ... Huh?

She was confused. Very confused.