𝘻𝘰𝘰

Andy got into his car and pulled out his phone. He pressed on Y/n's contact and sent her a message.

Y/n sat up from her bed as she received the notification from Andy saying he was on his way. Y/n grabbed some clothes and put them on then her shoes. She fixed her hair to the best of her abilities. She put her phone in her pocket and walked out of her room.

Y/n spotted the familiar car of the chocolate-haired boy. Y/n rolled her eyes and jogged up to the car. She opened the door and got in "you seriously had to park right in front?" the (eye color) eyed girl grunted.

"I thought your parents might've wanted to say hi" Andy joked as he drove off. "Oh, please." Y/n rolled her eyes once more. "They don't know I'm going with you and that I'm doing this" Y/n claimed regarding hanging out with the Cobras and being one herself. "Yeah? How's that going?" Andy side glanced at the girl.

Y/n remained quiet and it stayed that way for a bit. The only sound that filled the car was the soft music that played on the radio.

"What are you gonna do when they do find out? Or what do you think they'll do?" Andy asked keeping his eyes on the road. Y/n played with her hair thinking of what will happen. "They probably won't want me home I don't know," said Y/n with a shrug.

"Where are you gonna go if that happens?" Andy asked.
"I'll just go to..." Y/n pondered before going quiet. "We have a guest room that's not being used," Andy said suddenly. Y/n looked at him "you're offering me to stay at your house?" Andy glanced at her for a second "think about it" Andy said.

"Yeah for sure," Y/n said sarcastically.
Andy parked his car "we're here"

The two unbuckled and got out. Andy began walking and Y/n just followed behind him. "Someone took their sweetass time," Tory remarked. Everyone looked behind their shoulders and saw Y/n and Andy approaching them. Hawk looked at Tory "you invited him?" Hawk looked at Robby whose hands were in his pockets. "I did. Why? you got a problem with that?" Tory replied.

"And you" hawk looked at Andy "invited her?" Hawk looked at Y/n. "What, are you guys dating again?" Hawk rolled his eyes. Kyler reached into a backpack and pulled out a beer and extended it out to Robby "Here you go, Keene" he said. Robby declined "I'm good" Kyler shrugged. "What you can't handle a sip of beer?" said Hawk.

"No. I just don't need to drink to pretend to be cool" Robby replied. Hawk rolled his eyes. "What about you, LaRusso?" Kyler extended the beer to Y/n. "I'm fine" Y/n replied. "Can't handle yourself like your sister?" Tory said with a chuckle. Y/n squinted her eyes at the blonde and took the beer from the Asian boy's hand.

Y/n opened the can and chugged the beer. Quite frankly she didn't know the reason behind her decision. Y/n crushed the can and threw it to the ground. Tory had a small look of amusement on her face but quickly took it off "alright. Let's get going" she said.

Tory lifted part of the broken fence that allowed everyone to go in. Y/n looked at Andy with suspicion. Andy just gave her a half-smile before going through the hole. Y/n sighed and followed behind.

Everyone stood together in front of the zoo. Children played and giggled. "The zoo? Why do we have to sneak in?" Robby inquired. "You'll see," Tory said. "Come on, this way" Hawk nodded his head towards the building.

The teens walked into the zoo some being more steady than others. They reached the stairs and that's when Hawk began to talk again "Alright, there's two cameras over there. The guard goes on break every once an hour. We have less than five minutes." He said in a hushed tone.

Everyone but Robby and Y/n nodded.
Y/n looked at Andy "five minutes to do what?" She asked. "We're getting a small present for Sensei," Andy said with a grin and began going up the stairs following the others. Y/n began to wonder what she had got herself in.

They reached the snake part of the zoo and walked up to a door. Kyler opened the door and a guy held it open. He and another boy stayed outside to guard while everyone walked into the room. Hawk removed his backpack and unzipped it open. He pulled out a bag then turned to Kyler beside him "You got the snake pole?" He asked. "Oh, shit. Snake pole...right." Kyler said.

Hawk clenched his jaw "I orchestrated this whole plan and you didn't bring the one thing you were in charge of?" "I forgot, okay? I've got a lot on my mind right now. If I don't pass trig this semester, my dad's gonna shit in my mouth" Y/n and Hawk scrunched their noses cringing at Kyler's response.

"Just reach in and grab the snake!" Tory exclaimed. "Are you insane? I'm not sticking my hand in there!" Hawk responded.

"Who's in there?"

"Shit..." Hawk muttered.
"Po-po, let's go," Kyler said. Kyler pushed past Tory, Tory followed and Hawk pushed Andy out leaving Y/n and Robby.

Y/n looked at the tan bag Hawk had dropped. She picked it up and gave it to him "Hold it open"—she took a deep breath—-"I'll grab it" Y/n glanced at the snakes. Robby nodded and opened the bag. Y/n put her hand into the snake's box and slowly managed to pick up the snake without harming her and the snake.

She quickly and carefully placed the snake into the bag
"Alright let's go, let's go," Y/n said. Y/n knew taking a snake from a zoo was probably a bad idea but yet she did it, to show the Cobra Kai what's she was capable of.

Robby and Y/n made their way out of the zoo making their way back to where they met up. Hawk scolded Kyler "we failed the mission because of you!" Robby and Y/n went through the hole in the fence "who said we failed" Y/n asked. Robby held up the bag. The snake hissed.

"Nice!"

"No way," Andy said. "You got it? Unreal" Tory said with amusement. "Let's see it," she said. Robby opened the bag and the snake hissed once more. "Hell yeah!" Everyone exclaimed. "Hey, you the man—and woman, dogs!" Kyler told Y/n and Robby. Y/n laughed.

"They're natural cobras"Andy put his arm around Y/n with a grin. The rest (mainly Kyler) continued to hype up the two teens. Hawk watched them with envy.

"Let's go take it to Sensei!" Kyler said. Everyone nodded.
Y/n and Andy walked back to the boy's car. They got in and Andy drove to the dojo.

They soon arrived and everyone went into the dojo.
They showed the snake to Kreese who was pretty impressed. Y/n placed the snake into the glass box. She closed the lid. Kreese led his students to the back part of the dojo "I'm impressed. You showed fearlessness, leadership. And those are the qualities you need to be a champion." Kreese said.

Kreese walked over to Y/n and Robby "good job. You're
what Cobra Kai has been looking for." He placed his hands on their shoulders. Kreese stepped back and walked back to his original spot "do you see what you can accomplish when you work together?"

"Alliances are important. for us and our enemy. Because you better believe that they're making alliances too." Kreese said. Robby glanced at Tory. "What alliances?" The blonde asked. "Oh, you didn't hear? Uh, Diaz and her sister" Kreese gestured to Y/n "yeah, they're working together. They helped save the All Valley. They gave quite the speech. They make a pretty good team" Kreese said with a grin. He was trying to make her mad.

"Well, it's getting late. Dismissed"

Tory turned on her heels and walked out.
Y/n felt something in her gut everything was about to change.

Everyone left but Robby and Y/n. "I'd like for you guys to come back to the dojo. I'll give you further teaching. I know you guys have what it takes to be a champion unlike these wannabes." Kreese looked at the two. "Yes, Sensei," Y/n said. Kreese looked at Robby who simply nodded.

They were dismissed again and both went their separate ways.

»—————————–✄

I hoped you like this chapter.
Things are about to change even more.
As usual sorry for any typos.
Voting is appreciated <3

bye-bye