𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴

Y/n finished getting ready and headed downstairs to get something to eat. She was about to enter the kitchen when she heard some speaking. She stopped and put her back against the wall.

"Your mom and I have been talking about how to deal with Cobra Kai," Daniel said. "You have?" Sam responded. "I'm so sorry I got upset with you for training the other kids. I didn't realize what you were dealing with" Amanda apologized.

'She apologizes to her but not me?' Y/n thought.

"We're trying to handle it but—"
"With all you're going through at school with those bullies, we want to make sure you know how to defend yourself."

"So what are you saying?"

"Your dad's gonna reopen Miyagi-Do and I'm 100% on board," Amanda informed. "What do you say? Ready to get back in action?" Daniel asked. "No" Sam responded.
Y/n tried to hear the rest of their discussion but due to then walking away it was hard. The only thing she could catch was

"Maybe you play hooky today. You know? she can skip school."

Y/n clenched her jaw and went up to her room and grabbed her phone and backpack. She walked past her parents not saying a word and grabbed her car keys.
"Y/n? Hey!" Amanda called out.

Y/n closed the door and got into her car and drove off.
She arrived at Demetri's house and waited.
Demetri approached her car and knocked on the window for her to unlock the doors. Y/n did so and Demetri got in.
"Good morning," he said and leaned in for a kiss. He stopped when he realized Y/n wasn't doing the same. "You okay?" He asked.

"I'm great" Y/n pecked his cheek. "If you say so" Demetri squinted his eyes in suspicion before buckling up.

They arrived minutes after and got out of the car. "You know I was thinking we could go on a date or something" Demetri suggested. "That sounds like a good idea. I could use some time away from home." Y/n replied. Demetri nodded and gave his girlfriend a small smile. The couple entered the school and went through security.

"I gotta put some things in my locker, come with me?" Demetri said. "Yeah" Y/n replied. The two made their way to the boy's locker. When they got there Yasmine happened to be at her locker. She eyed the two then only Demetri specifically his arm "what happened to you?" She said. "You know context clues are a thing right?" Y/n responded.

Yasmine rolled he eyes "it looks sad. If I was you I would already have tons of signatures on it" Yasmine claimed.
"You know you can sign it," Demetri said pulling out a marker from his shirt pocket. "No thanks," Yasmine replied.

"Can you hold my backpack?" Demetri told Y/n. Y/n nodded and Demetri handed her his backpack. He opened his locker and then his backpack and began putting his textbooks into his locker.

"Hey Miguel"
"He's back!"

Y/n turned around and saw Miguel walking towards them. "Miguel!" Y/n smiled. "Hey" Miguel smiled. Demetri took back his backpack and put it around his shoulder before closing his locker. Y/n gave Miguel a small hug which he gladly returned. "Hey, the Comeback Kid! Welcome back! I hope to make a similar triumphant return to the land of the mobile appendage masses" Demetri motioned to his arm.

"What's up with the cast?" Miguel asked
"Proximal radius fracture" Demetri answered.
"Or in simpler terms: he broke his arm" Y/n commented.
"It smells" Yasmine stood beside Demetri. "I put a lemon rind down there to mitigate that. The invitation for you to sign still stands" Demetri pulled out his marker again.

Yasmine scoffed "hard pass. At least when you used to be a thorn in my tits, you were getting me an A in science. And now you can't even do that because you're...defective" and with that Yasmine walked away.
"So uh how'd you break your arm?" Miguel asked.
Demetri and Y/n both looked at each other before looking at Miguel "we've got some catching up to do" Y/n said.