You Made Me Happy

You: Phil sat at his desk. He had started a new school, and he was nervous. Not the normal, butterflies-in-your-stomach kind of nervous. He was nervous on the verge of a panic attack. Phil had trouble with his anxiety. At his last school, he got beaten to the point of him having a stutter, so now he no longer talks to anyone. He was doodling away in his notebook, his hands shaking, when someone tapped his shoulder. He looked up and met eyes with an angry-looking brunnette boy, his chocolate eyes pointed at Phil. He gulped and clutched his notebook to his chest.

(I have more if you dont like this one, just tell me ^_^)

Stranger: Dan stood at his desk, which was for some reason being occupied by some dark haired boy he'd never seen before. He cleared his throat and said, "Excuse me, your in my seat".

You: Phil had a sudden moment of terror he was going to be hit and flinched, but remembering it was a different school. Phil stood up quickly, gathering his things and keeping his head low as he tried to find a new seat. He always seemed to make mistakes.

Stranger: They boy looked up at him, only for a second with big, frightend blue eyes. Dan seated himself and stole one more glance at the mystery boy before the class started.

You: Phil ended up finding a seat in the corner, it was better because if anyone was to look at him he would know. He sat quietly, not really knowing much about what they normally did. He was pretty much exactly on time to the class because he got lost. His gaze kept at the wooden desk. Not wanting to bring attenchen to himself.

Stranger: When class ended, Dan lingered outside the door, waiting for the new kid. Dan himself had just started at this school only 2 weeks ago. He'd been so severely bullied at the last school for his sexuality, that he'd been forced to transfer. He wondered if maybe he could get to know this kid..

You: When the class ended Phil grabbed his stuff close to his chest, waiting for everyone else to leave before he did. He just didn't like to be around people. He followed behind the last person and walked alone out of the class. Still keeping his gaze down to he didn't make eye contact with people.

Stranger: Dan almost missed the black haired boy, but called out to him. "Hey!" Dan began to aproach him.

You: Phil didn't think the call was for him, but he always looked up when someone yelled out. Just to see who they were yelling at, instantly panicking as the boy from earlier. Wondering if he was going to hurt him now that there wasn't a chance of a teacher seeing ir something. Phil stopped the tears prickling in his eyes and waiting for the boy to approach him. Knowing running away was never a good idea.

Stranger: "Are you new he-" Dan started, but stopped. This boy looked so utterly terrified. And unfortunatley, Dan was familiar with the feeling. At all his other schools, he'd been broken by the homophobes. At this school though, nobody would know he was gay. He wouldn't go back to that state of constantly living in fear. But that's where this boy was, obviously. Dan felt bad for him, and softened his voice. "Whats your name?"

You: Phil placed his books in his bag and took out his notebook and a pencil. Writing a small 'Phil' on the paper and showing the boy. He refused to talk, it only made people look at him worse because of his stutter.

Stranger: Dan tried to ignore that this kid just /would not/ talk, and attempted a conversation. But this boy reminded himself so much of /old Dan/. Worthless, freak, faggot, Dan. Dan that was always nervous and sad and so, so lonley. He felt his akwardness returning. "My name's.. um.. Dan" He said, hating that he was letting himself slip back into shyness. He felt the other kids in the halls eyes burning into him and Phil. Dan said a silent prayer that they werent assuming he was gay, becuase that would mean returning to Hell.