The Girl At The Conert

Robaire POV

I just got done getting dressed and not gonna lie this outfit was kinda itchy. It has this glittery affect that shines bright when light comes into contact with it. It was cool don't get me wrong but why was it so itchy. The band and I are walking to the stage and I'm a nervous wreck.

Jesse taps on my shoulder and tells me that everything is going to be fine and that I'm going to do amazing. I can hear the crowd getting louder and louder as we get closer to the stage and my heart is pumping so fast and I start to panic. I didn't want to cancel the show cause of some panic attack, I couldn't do that to the band. It means so much to them and would crush them if we had to cancel the show, after all the training and pressure I put on them and just to have it taken away!

I can feel my self start to sweat and my palms getting sweaty. My hands are trembling and I can't focus. I start the countdown and everyone's joining in. We come up facing this big screen with all of our names on it then we turn around and thats when I froze.

Your POV

I see Robiare freeze on stage, he looks like he's panicking. I feel so bad, he and the band had this one interview and he said that he's been dealing with anxiety issues and that he's had a lot of panic attacks. I think he's having one right now.

                         Jesse POV

I see Robaires face and he's sweating like crazy. Oh my god, I think he's having a panic attack. I rush him off the stage and he's breathing heavily. I'm trying to calm him down but it's not working.

                      Robaire POV

I try to breathe but it's like there's no more air in the world. After some time I calmed down and told the band what had happened. They say that we can cancel but I don't want to. We walk back on stage and start singing. When we get lifted into the air I see a girl with the most beautiful eyes.

She has a 4 Town shirt on and a sign that says "I ❤️ Robaire". I try to move more towards her and the closer I get the more clear and beautiful her face gets.

I reach my hand out and she does the same. Her hand is so soft and gentle, I look in her eyes as I'm singing and she starts singing back. She's amazing.

      Your POV

I see the band walk back on stage and Robaire looks better. He starts singing and the rest join in. They float up in the air flying towards the crowd. I see Robaire is coming my way and I start panicking. OMG OMG OMG. He's really coming towards me.

His voice couldn't sound anymore better, the way it just blends in so well but also stands out is just amazing. His olive green eyes stare back at my y/e/c eyes and I don't look away for one second.

He comes close and our hands touch. I sing along with him and it's incredible.
I practically drop my sign and forget that I'm at a concert but I honestly don't care.

The concert was amazing as expected and when I'm on my way out i feel a tap on the shoulder.

I turn around to see a bodyguard and he puts a bag over my head. I kick and scream and soon get free. I run and change directions multiple times but cars and people keeps chasing me. I soon get to a store and walk inside.

I go to the farthest isle and turn around to make sure they didn't see me come in here. I bump into someone which causes me to turn around.

                       Robaire POV

After the show I can't get that girl out of my head. We were heading home but the band wanted to stop for some snacks and drinks so we stopped at this grocery store.

I look around the store for where the drink are and see them. I go to the isle and as I'm about to grab my drink and girl bumps into me. She turns around and I can't believe my eyes. It's the girl from the concert.

She looses her balance and trips. I catch her before she hits her head on the ground. Her eyes are closed shut and her face is tense.

Your POV

I stumbled and lose my balance. My eyes are closed tightly together and when I open them I can't believe what I see. Robaire. His eyes are burned into me like they once were and I can't help but stare. He pulls me up and ask me if I'm ok but I can't speak.

"Are you ok?!" Robaire says deeply concerned.
"I-I..." Is all I could get out. He brushes the hair out of my face and thats when I lose it. I Faint.

Robaire POV

I ask the girl if shes ok but she just stutters over her words. I pull her up and brush the hair out her face to see it fully. I place it behind her ear and then she faints in my arms. I start to panic and don't know what to do.

No no no, this can't be happening?!

I quickly rush her to the bus and the boys stare at me like I just kidnapped someone. Did I?!? No!! I didn't, I'm just trying to help!! I tell them what happened and they just sit there in shock.

"She pretty." Z says coming closer to her. I push him back into his seat and stare at him.
"Not helping!!!" My eyes get big and I can't think straight. My heads spinning and I feel like I'm about to faint myself.

"We could take her to our house and when she wakes up we just tell her what happened." Jesse says pacing around the bus.
"Ok...." I say then take her to the back of the bus to lay her down. I put a seatbelt over her waist so that if we take a sharp turn she won't fall off. I hope she doesn't.