Chapter 1

Harry's POV

This morning Taylor broke up with me. Not surprised. I'm not even heart broken.

I didn't even like her. I just needed some thing to cover up my sexuality. Yeah I'm gay. But I can't tell anyone. Especially my best mate louis. Mainly because I'm crushing on him. He must never know.

I walk down the halls up to him.

"Omg Louis Taylor just broke up with me."

"Sorry mate. I'm not surprised." Louis said. Even he saw what was coming. Well what ever.

"Wanna go out tonight. C'mon Lou just me and you" I say to him.

The whole school does this really stupid thing. They do this thing called 'shipping' with me and Louis. That means they put our names together because they think we are in a relationship. So our name is larry. Weird. I know.

We are not dating (duh). The most we do is kiss. A lot. It really is not helping the whole shipping thing. But we don't care. Every kiss or hug we share we get aww'ed and coo'ed by girls.

I wish Lou would only realise how every single peck we share sends electricity through my body. I loved it but he didn't ever realise.

"Yeah sure" Louis replies. Just at that moment the bell rings signalling us to go to first period.

When I walk out my last period I see Louis. He is standing by the gate looking for something. His eyes land on me and he smiles. He walks up to me and says very loudly "ready for our date love". All the girls went crazy and we heard them start chanting "larry" over and over as we walk out holding hands.

He stops about five steps before we are out the gate and puts on a mischievous grin. He holds up our entwined fingers like in the hunger games and yells "MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN HARRY STYLES FAVOUR!!!!!!"

The girls go crazy over this. Everyone in our school loves the Hunger Games. Even the Larry Stylinson fandom name is Hunger Games related. It's called the larreers just like the careers.

Before we get to the car a girl stops us. "May I help you" Louis says in a bit of a sassy tone. The girl looks a bit hurt by his words and I see Louis expression lighten up a bit.

"Is there something we can help you with" Louis says in a softer tone.

"May you sign my notebook. Please. I am a major larreer." I just chuckle. It was quite weird to be asked for an autograph. No one has ever asked before.

I take the pen and notebook and begin to write.

'Harry styles :) xoxo...'

What's your name the girl ask. This is the first time I really look at her. She has