Chapter 6

We sat down at a round stone table in a round room. In the walls there were fish tanks with beautiful coral and plants with a little remake of Bikini Bottom.

"Spongebob huh?" I say mockingly

"Their not mine-" He starts, sighing.

"Now onto the actually important topic, what happened to Shlatt?" He said this sternly, pushing aside the topic. That's when I just spilled everything out, all the bodies, blank faces, him. After a while of endless talking I burst into tears, I really hadn't shown all the feelings until now as they burst out the TNT exploding. I felt a hand patting my shoulder, making me calm down a bit as Techno then handed me a tissue. Who knew an assassin like this would have the ability to calm someone down so quickly.

"You were going through a lot, and I can't blame you for crying or anything but we have to get going. I was thinking and yes I am going to give you the crystal but only because I feel bad for you, nothing further" He said, probably thinking he will regret this decision but probably leaving him with no other choice. My mood immediately lightened and I practically jumped out of my seat and started the procedure of repeating thank yous over and over again.

~Time skip to when he is already given the sword because i'm a lazy hoe~

I waved by to Techno as the secret door closed leaving no evidence that it was even opened. I sighed and turned to where I needed to go. Techno said I had to go to the chorus fruit forest in the end. I trotted all the way back to the portal and jumped in to see Phil doing something with the pillars. He immediately spotted me and jumped down.

"Oh I didn't see ya there mate! Welcome back!" He said happily. I smiled at his enthusiasm. The pillar he had seemed to be working on now had red stained glass in the middle of the column instead of the usual bedrock.

"Oh ya! You can just place the crystal right there" He pointed to the red glass. I nodded a little too fast, for my liking at least, and placed it down onto the glass. Immediately, the crystal spawned and activated a pink beacon that rose so high up I couldn't even see where it went.

"Aha! It worked!" Phil called from below. I jumped down, getting a bit hurt but nothing that wasn't already there.

"That was amazing!" I exclaimed, about to change the topic.

"Do you know where the portal to the end is?"

"Yup! It's right there" He pointed to what looked like a portal. I nodded my head and towered over to the portal, throwing and ender pearl in and ending up on the other side.