Chapter 2

• Dedicated to My family who made me strong.

-Kristiana's POV-

My head throbbed in pain. It felt as if I had a heart in my brain and it beated and beated each second, causing me to flinch in pain. This wasn't my first hangover, though. Hell, I'm not even sure if it is. My life's too messed up to even remember.

Wanna know how fucked up my life is? Well, Here it goes:

My favorite cousin and best friend, Keith. One night, My parents and I went to his mom's, my aunt's, 40th birthday party. I had no choice but to go. I was still too young to hang out with my own friends and all so I had to tag along with my parents. It wasn't like I wasn't going to enjoy it, after all, Keith was going to be there. So I was walking to his room with some snacks for us when I entered his room. He pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me everywhere. He told me he had been waiting for that moment his whole life and then he started taking off my clothes. I was too shocked and scared to say or stop him. I let him get away with it and when I told my parents what had happened, They slapped me and told me I was lying. 

When I was 5, I went to my grandma's house, which I rarely do, with my other cousins: Westley, Jack, and Liam. My grandma was excited that she had all her little grandchildren with her and whatever and so she took us to Chuck E. Cheese. On the ride there, She goes in the wrong lane and the cars come our way. We start yelling at her to go into the other lane and she does. I made a plan that we should call our parents, but little kids without phones.. That's hard. Jack was the oldest he was 12 and had a phone.. Unfortunately, he forgot it. Idiot. Anyways, We decide to do nothing about it. But that was when our grandma started falling asleep and she wouldn't get up. We went to the manager and told him and he called our parents. They came for us and my parents started yelling at me at how stupid I was for getting in the car with her in the first place. I don't have the ability to see if people drank so how was it my fault?! I didn't even know alcohol existed! I was the most responsible even though I was young. I don't know why I was held responsible, though.

When I was 9, I came home all exultant and whatever with an A+ on my Math test. I was extremley jubilant because I was horrible at math. I showed the grade to my mom and she gave me an expressionless look and she called my father over. Instead of congratulating me, he slapped me and started hitting me everywhere. As I grew older, I became smarter and smarter, but I didn't dare show it on my work. As I became naturally book smart, I also became naturally street smart. I learned how to fight by myself. I learned how to control a hangover by myself. I learned the proper way to hurt or kill someone by myself. I even knew how to use any type of gun, naturally. It was as if I was born to do that. I was scary good. 

Now, I'll stop boring you with my life and actually wake up.

I squint my eyes as I realize I'm in a very bright room. I opened my eyes fully and I saw the light lime green painted walls. The sheets I was tangled in, where very bright white. I could see the elegant pattern of the bed frame. It was made out of metal and were elegantly designed into roses. I got up and I felt the soft pine wood floor. I glanced up and I saw a huge window with some white curtains falling over it and covering it. The sun still managed to peek through.Under the window and against the wall, was a white sofa. It was like another extra bed. Plus, it was also covered in pillows and such. I turned to the opposite direction of the window and saw a dark brown wood desk with a PC on it. On the chair infront of the PC there was an outfit. It was some dark jean shorts, a white tank top, and a black, long sleeved , plaid shirt and under the chair were some black flip flops. 

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Where am I?

I decided that the clothes were for me to wear, so I walked to the bathroom and changed. I fixed my medium length dark brown hair in a high ponytail and slipped on the flip flops on. Now what do I do? Do I go out? Or do I just stay here? What if a dude with a chainsaw and-

"Kristiana? Honey?" Miss Davis? What is she doing here? Holy Crap! What if she was kidnapped too and she was pushed in here by the chainsaw dude?

"Kristiana?" Pause. "She left."

Was she talking to herself? I didn't think she'd be a lunatic. Well, I'll admit I talk to myself... sometimes. Oh who am I kidding? I talk to myself everyday, like right now. 

"Miss Davis?" I gulped and walked out to find her right about to leave the room.

She turned around and beamed at me, "Kristiana! You're awake!"

I gave her a sheepishly grin, "I may have had a drink or two last night."

She grinned even wider, "Don't worry, sweetie. All teenagers drink, just watch out for any suspicious looking people. Who knows what they can put in your drink."

I nodded, "How did I get here?"

"Oh! A very handsome young fellow brought you here. Well, four handsome young fellows. Nicholas, which you have met, I believe the other fellows were, Georgie, Chace, and Riley. They were quite worried about you, though I could see some amusement hidden in their eyes."

My eyebrows narrowed, "I'm very sorry for intruding your home, Miss Davis."

"Kristiana! I've told you millions of times to call me Heather! And I'm actually very glad you're here.. No need to apologize. We needed some company around here. Plus, We were going out today so I would love it if you came!"

"Oh.. Of c-course." I stuttered.

She smiled even wider, "Now let's go to breakfast! Nick and Janelle have been anxious for you to wake up!"

---------------------------------------------------

is it short? I was in a hurry and it got deleted like 2 times! it was completely frustrating! It was all my brother's complicated girlfriend's fault. If she hadn't disconnected the computer when it was dying, like the idiot she is.. UGH. completely hopeless. Saying my problems on here won't make her even smarter. Anyways, Vote, Comment, as how the author of 'The Girl Who Wrote The Dating Manual', 'Bad Girl Vs. Player', 'Stuck In A Boy's Boarding School.. Fun? Hell No!' and many of her other famous stories... 

VOMMENT!!!

=check out her stories, they're to die for, really AMAZING<3 and if you do, tell her I told you about her. :P=