Chapter 1

BRING ON THE TORNADO MOTHA NATURE!

Jk... :0

If it does happen here in the bay area... just one sentence..

IT WASN'T MY FAULT!.... 

;X

Anyways,

This story shows how Kristina's life works. 

----------------------------------------------------------

-Days later-

It was already night and I could see the shinning lights of New York. My hands were tucked safely in the pockets of my jacket. 

My sister walked beside me, babbling about how this guy flirted with her. Really, I could care less. 

I saw her rummage for her phone in her purse and she still kept talking and TALKING.

Was she that stupid to bring a purse on the streets of NYC? I mentally groaned at how stupid she was. I ran a hand through my hair in frustration and kept walking.

"Anyways, He was all like, 'You're cute,' and I'm like, 'but your not.' "

I rolled my eyes and stared at the cold, cement ground. 

"Hey mamacita."

I turned around and saw Georgie, grinning his mega-watt smile at me.

"GEORGIE! OH MY GOD! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!" I jumped up and hugged him with Alice, my sister, watching with fear in her eyes.

Georgie Hernandez is my best friend. He has blonde hair, brown chocolate eyes and dark tanned skin. He left a few years ago for college. He's 26 but he has been my best friend since I was practically born. Obviously, Georgie was mexican. So was I, but only half, the other half of me is Italian. Alice on the other hand is full Italian. 

"Did you think I wasn't coming back? I'm not leaving my mamacita all alone. How's James?"

"James? As in your dad?" Alice asked, walking in front of me, glaring at me.

"What?" I snapped at her, "I can't see my dad? Is that it?"

"Mom doesn't like it when you see him."

"Well, Tell her to go fuck herself." 

She stuck her tongue out at me, flipped her hair, and left with a 'hmph'.

"You haven't changed a bit have ya?"

I grinned up at him, "Let's go get Chace and Riley! PARTAY!"

Chace is my other best friend. He was an exchange student from England in the 3rd grade. Everyone used to make fun of his accent and so Georgie and I included him in our group. And now, In high school all the girls' swoon over his accent. Riley had moved from Australia and no one wanted to be his friend so we took him in also. After the whole Chrisse thing, I never trusted girls to be my best friends. Just guys. It saves all the drama. 

----An hour later----

"SHE WANTS TO TOUCH ME WOAH!!! SHE WANTS TO LOVE ME WOAH!!!! SHE'LL NEVER LEAVE ME WOAH!! WOOOAH!!! DON'T TRUST A HOE! WON'T TRUST A HOE, WON'T TRUST ME!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I took another drink of the Patron and it burned in my throat but I was too busy singing to care. 

"SHAKE THAT ASS!!"

We were in the wild and popular club called, 'The Lights'. It was amazing. Just one drink and you're dancing on the lit up tables. It was even cooler because the whole club was pitch black except the bars, tables, drinks.. They were all glowing in the dark club.

I kept dancing on the table, earning myself a bunch of loud whistles. 

"KRISTINA!!! IT'S 3:00 AM ALREADY!!" Chace's Britsh accent ringing in my ears.

"HOLY FUCK!" I jumped off the table, stumbling a bit but was steadied by Chace's strong arms. 

He led me to Riley and Georgie who were already waiting at the entrance. We stepped out and I smelled the fresh air, making me feel even lighter. 

I barfed into the trash can next to me and got groans from the people in line. 

"SUCK IT UP! AT LEAST I GOT IN THE CLUB!" I yelled at them but lost my position and into Riley's arms. 

"Woah there. Let's take you home." Georgie said amused and concerned. 

"NO! MY MOM WILL KILL ME!" 

"Well, Where?"

"TAKE ME TO THE PARK!! MUAHAHA!!!" 

They all gave me strange looks but started walking towards Central Park. 

------Central Park-------

"I AM BATMAN!!! DUN NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATMAN!!! WOO!!!" I ran back and forth from a bench to the largest tree with my hands going up and down like wings.

I was actually flying. It was so much fun... so much fun...

And that's when I blacked out on the floor in Central Park in front of Riley, Chace, and Georgie. All I remember was there amused and shocked faces.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Was that short?

idk.

idk.

idk.

idk.

idk.

idk.

idk.

idk.

idk.

idk.

idk.

BYE!

idk.

idk.

idk.

idk.

idk.

idk.

idk.

idk.

idk.

idk.

idk.

:D