Friends

"HE WAS MY SON!" The man shouted.

3 years later
Lara forgot about Albert and the time she was in Asia and nearly got killed by a tornado. Lara lived and learned in a Universtiy in America, she got new friends: Ali,Maria,Caroline and Max.

Tuesday 7:30am
This morning Lara didn't feel like getting up and learning today, she just wanted to lie down in her bed and play video games eating Cheetos.
Suddenly Max came running into Lara's room.

"Lara! You need to sign this contract quick! It's your only chance!" Max said.

She stood up from her bed, Lara grabbed a pen and started signing it.
It was a Xfactor contract, Lara was dreaming to get to go to Xfactor since she was 17 years old.

"omg Max thank you so much" Lara said while she went closer to Max to hug her.

Thursday 9:00am
Today was the day Lara got to go to the Xfactor. Lara put on some skinny blue jeans and a shirt saying 'fearless' she put her ombré brunette hair into a high ponytail, she grabbed her 'Vans' backpack and went out of her room.
She walked down the corridor of the dorm, she turned to Max's room and knocked. Max opened the door, Lara was tearing up a little and Max was too.
Lara and Max are best friends and Lara can't believe she won't be seeing Max for 5 days. Well Lara hugged Max and they said goodbye to each other, Lara was walking to the exit while her hand was wiping the tears that were falling down her cheeks.
Lara went out of the University and she sat at the bus stop.
After about 30 minutes of waiting for the bus, it arrived. Lara slowly walked to the back of the bus and sat down by the window, luckily no one besides Lara and a grandma were in the bus, She was still thinking of how she is going to miss Max but Lara remembered that it was only for 5 days.

At the Xfactor set.
Lara arrived to the huge building where she is going to live for the next five days, this new season of Xfactor holds 5 challenges not 3 like usual.
She was greeted by the new judge Greg Simons, he led her to her new room. It was all white and plain, the bed was black and the room was so small it could only got a bed and a table with a mirror. Ofcourse it had a bathroom but it was small too, it had a small toilet a tiny shower and a sink with a mirror above it.
Lara got to meet other people which will be participating in this episode of the Xfactor.
There was Hero she had blonde hair and her eyes were brown, also Chris he had black hair and black eyes, there were many more like: Christine,Lili,Marc,Amber and Nash.

Tomorrow the first challenge would begin...