chapter 11

- Ashley

Jerome hasn't stopped testing his ability turning into a bacca into us, and then scarring us, into celeberties... he fount out he doesn't have to toutch the person, it's easier but doesn't have to. I had been invisible almost all day to not get scared by him. Winke always knew what he was doing so she didn't get scared either making Mitch his prime target.

"STOP IT JEROME!" I heard Mitch yell upstairs followed by Jerome laughing. I shook my head smiling as there was a knock on the door.

"I got it." I yelled walking over to the door. I opend it to see Ryan.

"Hey Ryan, come in." I said stepping aside.

"Thanks." He said walking in. Winke walked into the room at the same time.

"Hey Ryan." She said. Mitch and Jerome walked in aswell still laughing about something.

"Hey buddy!" Jerome said comming over and shaking his hand, and not fully controlling his powers turning into Ryan.

"Oh I'm so sorry." He said turning back to normal.

"Wait you didn't know yet?" Winke asked. Ryan shook his head no.

"Are you all turned?" He asked and we nodded. He looked angry at Winke.

"It's not like that!" She said propably to something he thought of.

"Then what is it."

"Mitch was dying and Ashley asked me to keep him alive so I did. Then Ashley got poisend and Mitch couldn't live without her so he turned her. Only Jerome was an accident."

"Wow way to feel special." He said.

"Sorry babe."

"I told you this was a bad idea." Ryan said to her.

"Please Ryan. It's not her fault without her we would be dead." Mitch said guesturing to me and him. He sighed.

"Fine just make sure noone finds out."

"Jack already knew." I said.

"But he's dead." Winke added.

"Just be carefull. You never know what could happen."

"Yeah about that. Did you know we could get pregnant?" Winke asked.

"No why?"

"I'm pregnant." I said.

"If that baby isn't born vampire you do know it can't know you are right?"

"Why not?" I asked.

"If it's human they can't know vampiers exist. It'll make it more difficult to keep secret." I looked up at Mitch who was standing next to me.

"Fine if it's human we will keep it a secret." He said. I placed my hand over my slightly bigger belly.

"It's not fair for him or her."

"There's no other way Ashley. I'm sorry." Ryan said. After that he left.

"It's just not fair."

Hey guys quick reminder I'm gone for the weekend again this evening I leave untill sunday evening. I hope you guys liked this chap and I promise as soon as I can I'll update again ;) love ya and see ya laterz xx