chapter 12

- Jerome

I walked passed mine and Winke's room to hear her playing guitar. I stopped to listen but I didn't recognize it. I opend the door and leaned on the frame. She had her back turned and was looking at her papers. As she finished I clapped making her jump and turn around.

"How long have you been there?"

"Since you started playing I think? I thought you knew." I said walking over to her she placed her guitar to the side.

"I was to focused on playing to read your mind." I smiled and made her stand up then I sat down pulling her in my lap.

"I sounded beautifull. I didn't recognize it though." I said wrapping my arms around her waist to keep her where she was.

"It was just a piece I learned when I was still in music school I fount it again and played it."

"Does it have a name?"

"Romance. But it's more as a feeling how it sounds then a title." I nodded.

"You should really teatch me how to play." I smiled looking up at her. She smiled aswel and moved over so that she was facing me.

"I could but I think we would get destracted to quickly." She said smirking.

"Nah." I smirked aswel pulling her closer to me and pecking her lips.

"So this is not a destaction?" She said doing the same to me.

"No." I said leaning in again but she moved away.

"Jerome."

"Yes babe?"

"I...I'm kinda jealous of Ashley and Mitch." She admitted.

"Why's that?"

"Their having a baby. If not for Jack they would be married. They're just perfect togheter."

"There's no need to be jealous of that. Someday we're gonna get married and if you want to we can start a family."

"Really?" She said her face lighting up with happyness.

"Ofcourse." She kissed me passionatly and put her hands in my hair pulling us closer togheter. i pulled away.

"Let's get Ashley and Mitch out first." She nodded and we got up walking downstairs to where they where talking.

"Guys can you help us? We're out of food and drinks and me and Winke wanted to record a video togheter but someone needs to go to the store or we don't have anything to eat. so we where wondering if you guys wanted to go?" I quickly lied.

"Yeah ofcourse. We need to go baby shopping aswell so perfect timing come on Mitch." They put on their shoes and jackets then left. As soon as the door closed I pulled Winke towards me.

"Where where we?" I say in a seductive voice.

"Right here." She said kissing me. I pinned her to a wall and started kissing her neck. Quickly finding her sweet spot. I picked her up and ran to the bedroom throwing her on the bed and crawling ontop of her.

"I love you so fucking much." I wispered in her ear.

"I love you too." She said reconecting our lips.