You Again.

Alex Mater had worked her entire life to become what she wanted. A well celebrated neurosurgeon. And by 30 years old she was working in the field already, people already whispering good things about her. Across the United States other doctors looked up at her with wide, admiring eyes that were only found by admiring fans. Not only did she do surgery on brains, but she studied it as well. All it's diseases and the effects things had on it. She forgot the life she once had and traded it for a new one. She forgot old boyfriends, old friends, and even her family. And she doesn't plan on letting anyone take her life away from her.

Not even when an old boyfriend of three years shows up, looking like a Greek God. Aiden Turner, now a successful business man, is known as Mr. Player. He could be anything he wants to be, get any girl he wants, and do whatever he wants with a single snap. But when he suddenly runs into Alex Mater, seated at a coffee shop with her laptop opened in front of her, everything about the girl comes running back to his mind. Including the memory of her breaking up with him. And now, he is more determined then ever to teach the girl a lesson for embarrassing him in a weaker moment.