XIV

(~・~○~・~)

(~・~○~・~)

The triplets, Ron, Lucy, Percy, Fred and George made it to the Myrtlewood house and were met with the youngest siblings running to them.

Ronnie ran to Trixie; Roxie ran to her two brothers and Scout ran to Lucy as Ginny ran to her brothers. "Something's wrong with nan." Ronnie squeaked as Trixie carried him as he hugged her. Lucy hugged Scout as she walked towards Molly, asking about what happened. The triplets heard footsteps and looked up and saw Paxton walking down the steps with Eden behind him.

The triplets, carrying their younger two siblings and Lucy carrying Scout walked over to Paxton and immediately asked him what happened. Paxton's mouth opened but closed as he didn't know what to do, seeing his younger siblings distressed but fearful faces.

"Alright you lot!" Eden stepped up as everyone turned to her quietly. "The kids below the twins, go play outside for a bit while we talk. Go on." She told them as the triplet's faces were displeased and tried to stay, but Paxton was on Eden's side.

"I'm sorry you three. You need to wait outside. Go tell your younger siblings what happened at Hogwarts. I'm sure they'd love to hear about it." Paxton told them with a smile, but the triplets knew it was fake.

"Go outside for a bit, the triplets will meet you lot outside." Lucy told Scout and Ginny as the two girls slowly nodded as they walked past the triplets as the two boys passed Roxie to the two girls as the girls went outside.

"Trixie...you remember what you told us the night when we talked about...Benjamin." Paxton said, eyeing Ronnie who was still in Trixie's arm, facing the door as he laid his head on her shoulder. Trixie's eyes now darkened at the mention of her dad.

"Yes?"

"Well, the kids are too young to understand. You three need to distract them. You've always have and they look up at you three to bring a smile to their faces. This is bad times for us right now and they need a little light." Paxton told them, squatting to their height. Ron and the twins looked at each other as they sense the triplets mad aura.

"Well we're kids too! And we were old enough to know what happened to dad!" Trevor yelled at Paxton's face.

"Don't you think WE need someone to cheer us up at times like this? We're kids too, not young like Scout, Roxie and Ronnie but still kids." Trigger hissed.

"So, we'd be pleased if you would tell us as well, that's our grandparents!" Trixie fumed, moving her mad glare towards Paxton as he closed his eyes.

"Pixie..." They heard a small sniff and Trixie's glare faded as she looked down at Ronnie as he lifted his head and looked at Trixie, his face filled with tears, "I want to go outside." He whispered as he sniffed.

Trixie wanted to tear up at the sight of his little face and she nodded, "We're going outside. Don't worry Ronnie." She nodded as he nodded a bit and layed his head back down. Trixie didn't look at anyone as she headed outside. Trevor and Trigger looked at Paxton and simply gave him a glare as they headed outside, fuming. Ron followed them, as he closed the door behind him and sat with the group.