Chapter 5

"I'm sorry but why the fuck is there a Jacob in our car?" Ashtray asked.

"I dont know man.. but Sydney is Rue's Bestfriend." Fezco answered.

"Yeah and I need an explanation right now, or i will jump out of this car, smells like weed jezus." Syd said.

"Why don't you just shut the fuck up?" The little boy answered as he rolled his eyes.

"Ash you gotta chill in this situation for real." Fez said.

"Well Syd, let me explain.. So like your dad basically fucked Jules." The curly haired girl said

"My dad did what?!" Syd knew that her dad fucks little kids but she didn't expected Jules.

"This is crazy man, my dad is fucking crazy, but what does my brother have to do with this?"

"He texted Jules gross things multiple times, and he told me i was pretty and that stuff, I know he is your brother Syd but sometimes he is really fucking crazy, and he kept on fucking with us, and Fez already warned him but he crossed the line." Rue said.

"Wow what the fuck, didn't expect that."

"Yeah well he deserved it man he is a fucking bitch, and you better don't be the same as him or i swear to god." Fezco said.

"Bruh what do you expect from her, the whole Jacob's family are assholes, and also stop pushing your knee in my seat its fucking annoying." Ashtray said irritated.

"Sorry jesus." Syd answered.

Sydney was looking out of the window, thinking about the whole situation she has been in. Did Nate really deserve it? Why is she in a car with the drug dealers her brother always warned her about? Is Nate still alive? Is he okay?

All those questions stormed through her head.

"If my brother finds out i am with yall he will kill me..." Syd said.

"Yeah well what is he going to do? His head is probably a mummy right now, full of bandages." Fez answered.

Ashtray just laughed.

Rue was now singing a song really loud and it annoyed Fez and Ash.

"Yo, can you tell her to shut the fuck up?" Ashtray asked looking at Fezco.

"Yeah man you gotta chill out there for real, were almost home."

"No fine, i can absolutely do that."

They arrived at the house of the drugdealers and they went inside, Sydney was a little bit scared because her brother was literally almost dying and now she's at the drugdealers house who almost killed her brother.

"Yo let's watch a movie or something what do you think Rue?" Fez asked.

"Yeah great, uhm Fez do you have some weed or something?"

"No Rue not today please."

"Fine but you better give me it tomorrow."

They were all watching a movie. Ashtray was eating popcorn and he was chewing really loud.

"Please stop chewing so damn loud." Sydney said.

"Jacob's don't tell me what to do." He snorted.

"Yall be nice to eachother, I think Sydney is different then her brother and dad bro." Fezco said.

"Yeah she is, because if she wasn't I would't be her bestfriend." Rue joked.

Sydney hated her brother her whole life, so she doesn't care that people make those jokes about her brother, but Syd is scared of her brother. He always tells her what to do. And if he would ever find out that she was with the drugdealers she would be fucking dead.

An hour went by and Sydney fell asleep on the couch. The next morning she woke up in a bed. "What the fuck?" She mutterd. She was still wearing her red dress. She walked downstaires and she saw Rue, Fez and Ash eating breakfast.

"In who's room i slept?" Syd asked. 

Ashtray gave a angry look. "Those assholes made you sleep in my bed because they wouldn't let you sleep on the hard couch."

"And where the fuck did you sleep then?"

"On the couch, cuz suddenly your more important than I am."

"Bruh Ash, chill out man, Sydney is probably still shocked of what happend last night." Fez said.

"I am fine." Syd answered.

"Ash give her some normal clothes of yours." Fez said.

"Hell the fuck no." Ash said irritated.
"Come on man, you gotta let her stay in this dress?"

"I don't fucking care what she is wearing, its not like i am suddenly responsible for her."

"Ashtray be nice ur such a prick sometimes." Rue laughed.

"Fine man god damn." He walked upstaires.

"Why does he hate me so much? I didn't even do anything to him he is so dramatic." Syd mumbled.

"Its like, we don't like Jacob's, I didn't knew you were nice kid, but he doesn't let people in his heart easily." Fez said.

"Fine i don't even like him either."

Ash got downstaires and he gave her a random hoodie with long shorts.

"Thanks."

Sydney got changed upstairs. "Guys i got to go my mom is texting me where I am."

"Just say that you were having a sleepover with me." Rue said.

"Yes good one, well bye guys."

"Bye kid." Fezco said.

Sydney left. And Rue was also making herself ready to go to her house.

"She is so annoying." Ashtray mumbled.

"Nah man, she is different then the other Jacob's." Fezco answered .

"Whatever."

"Bye guys i got to go! Love yall." Rue said while she walked outside.

"We love you too bye." Fezco waved.

___________________________________

A/N
Do you guys like this? ;)