2. Im His Son

Deeks and Kensi searched more of the house. The house was organized,  nothing seem out of place. Kensi took to the kitchen seeing if maybe there was a clue except there wasn't. Deeks on the other hand checked the bedroom. With them continuing to look through the house Callen and Sam found the car and searched it. Deeks could hear the others talking into the earpiece. Before he tuned them out he could hear Callen ask Fatima and Roundtree to look into Arianna family.

He opened the nightstand where he found a green folder. He picked it up and opened it. Papers and pictures filled each side of folder. Deeks sat on the made up bed. The first picture he picked up showed a blonde headed little girl with just a diaper on reaching for a tiny basketball as the other person in the picture held it up. Flipping the picture over the caption read Arianna's first steps. He put the picture beside him on the bed picking up the next picture. It was small one a person would keep in a wallet. The baby girl was wearing a white tiny bow with a white dress. A birth certificate caught his attention.  His eyes scanned the certificate landing directly on the father's name. His eyes widen as he realize what he just read. Quickly getting off the bed and finding Kensi. Right before he could tell her Fatima interrupted with who Arianna's parents were.

Kensi instantly look at Deeks as he held up the birth certificate.
"Sh-She's my sister."

Deeks handed Kensi the birth certificate. Her eyes scanned the piece of paper reading exactly what  Deeks had read.
"Deeks..."

Before Deeks could reply the doorknob to the front Door turned. Their heads turned to the door then at each other.  Quickly hiding where whoever was coming through that door would not see them with their guns drawn.

Peeking enough to see who it was Deeks spotted Arianna walking through the door. She was barely in the door when she noticed something off. Remembering she locked the front door before she left. She slowly and quietly reached for another one of her guns she secretly kept underneath a shoe rack kept by the door.

Deeks and Kensi felt her moving closer.
"Lieutenant Arianna Scott this is Inspector Martin Deeks and NCIS Special Agent Kensi Blye. We need you to put the gun down." Deeks announced.
"We just want to talk." Kensi added.
"Show me your badge."
Deeks and Kensi reached for their badges and held them up. They slowly came face to face with Arianna.

After minutes of standing with guns still drawn Arianna was hesitant eventually she was the first to put her gun down. Her eyes remained on Deeks. Something told her she knew him but she couldn't place him. Deeks and Kensi lowered their guns.
Arianna could sense that she could trust them.
"You here to arrest me?" Arianna asked.
"That depends." Deeks responded.
"On what Blondie?"
Kensi let out a small laugh but composed herself.
"Lieutenant Scott we want to talk about what happened this morning."
"You can call me Ari. If you want to talk it won't be here."

Bullets began flying into the house. The three quickly dropped to the floor crawling into the safest spot.
Deeks called out to Kensi making sure she was okay. Kensi ensured she good before telling Fatima to send backup.
"Deeks we have to move!" Kensi yelled shooting towards the outside of the house.
"On three.."

All of sudden the firing in the house stopped. Exchanging glances Deeks and Kensi stood up as familiar voices called their names.
"Kens? Deeks? Anyone hurt?" Callen questioned.
"No. We are good." Kensi replied.
"Where's Arianna?" Deeks asked looking around.

Everyone looked around checking the house. Between all the gunfire Arianna slipped out the back door without anyone noticing.

All four finished up at the house then returned to OPS. Fatima and Roundtree had the kaleidoscope running to find Arianna on top of running a background on the three shooters outside of Arianna's house.

Deeks sat at his desk staring at the birth certificate and the pictures in the folder. Looking through the papers in the folder Deeks saw a paper revealing DNA test results. According to the results Arianna was definitely his sister. Even looking at pictures he could see a slight resemblance between them.

"You find anything else in that folder." Kensi asked as she sat next to Deeks.
"Just a DNA test. She's - She's my sister."
Kensi could see how all this was eating at Deeks.
"Babe..."
"How could I not know."
"You haven't have contact with that side of your family in years babe."
"I gotta find her."
"I know. We will."

They walked back up to OPS joining the others. The men that came to Arianna's house had a rap sheet a mile long. They were hired by Jackson to kill Arianna.
"First we find Arianna then we go after Jackson." Deeks demanded then walked out of OPS.

He went back to his desk looking through the folder seeing if maybe a clue would stick out as to where Arianna might go. Kensi, Sam, Callen stood at the top of the stairs watching Deeks shuffle through the papers and pictures. "Come on let's tell him." Callen said.
Without looking up Deeks felt their presence as they approached his desk. 
"Please tell me you found her."
  "We did." Kensi answered.

The four NCIS Agents pulled up to Arianna's recent known location. The house belonged to Arianna's mother. Deeks and Kensi went back and Sam and Callen front. Inside the house was clear. The backyard told a different story. Arianna was sitting on a basketball facing the basketball goal. Deeks had everyone lower their guns as he took the lead.
"Arianna?"
Arianna quickly spun around with her gun.
"Woah easy there." Deeks calmly spoke. "We are here to help you."
"The last time I saw you my house was shot up."
"Touché."
"I see you brought some friends." Arianna observed.
"Yeah that's Agents Sam and Callen."

Arianna lowered her weapon and laid the gun beside her feet. Deeks moved in and grabbed the gun.
"You have to come with us."

Arriving at the boat shed Arianna sat in the chair across from Deeks and Kensi. The room was silent for a few minutes. Arianna gave in and begin telling them about what happened. The only detail she left out was Jackson wasn't just an old high school classmate but that wasn't important now.
Deeks cleared his throat, "Um last thing...your um father. Your fathers name is Gordon John Brandel according to your birth certificate."
"I just call him a sperm donor. I don't see how this is relevant."
Taking a deep breathe Deeks let out those words.
"I'm his son."
"Your my brother?"