A Rolls-Royce

(Natalia's POV)

After I had gotten enough of my tiny apartment for the day I headed back to the bar. Yelena had a short day shift and I really wanted to go shopping with her after it. I desperately needed it after what had happened this morning.  I sat down on the stool that was by the bar and ordered a piña colada. I sat there for a while waiting on Yelena.

It wasn't usually this busy during the day but it was a Saturday so people used that time to drink away they're regrets of the week.

After Yelena finished a conversation with one of the bar regulars, Oscar, she walked over to me. Oscar lived alone, not so far away from my apartment. He was an outgoing guy, especially for a man that was ninety two. He had lost his wife when he was seventy and his son had recently passed away after a long battle with cancer.

"Hey girl, did you get home okay last night? You were pretty hammered" Yelena said, gaining a light chuckle from me "Yeah, good thing it was a friday" I said jokingly. There was silence between us for a moment before I started talking again.

"Something strange happened this morning. I was just getting my morning coffee and there was this car, a really expensive looking one, parked across my street. I mean since when do people in my neighborhood own nice cars? It's weird, right?" I hurtled out in one breath.

Yelena looked startled with that information and she quickly darted her eyes to the window and then back at me. "What kind of car was it?" She asked hesitantly "Ummm, a Rolls-Royce maybe" I answered.

"It wouldn't happen to be black, now would it?" Her eyes wandered back to the window and I squinted my eyes in confusion "Yes, Yes it was, Why?" I said.

"Because a car fitting that description is parked outside" I turned myself around so quickly that I almost fell off the bar stool. Lyla continued "And it has been there ever since you arrived."

Fear washed over me. It was the same car that I had seen this morning. Now I was convinced that this car had been following me. This is why I felt as if I was being watched. Someone was watching me.

Someone sat in the front seat of the car. Someone with a muscular body figure, most likely a man.

------------------

(Bucky's POV)

She was heading back to the same bar she had been to last night, Sunrise Alley. I parked my car in front of the bar and pulled up my blue notebook. Multiple pages had already been filled out with information and pictures. Stuff like, Why does she go to Sunrise Alley? Who is the blond girl? Why is Natalia tied to the murders? and so goes on.

She didn't do anything differently than yesterday, she sat down in the same chair, ordered the same drink and talked to the same girl.

I had looked up the girl last night when Natalia and her had sung the same song after Rihanna nine times. Apparently her name was Yelena Belova and she had been Natalia's best friend for the past few years. She had been working at the bar for five years and was still being severely underpaid, she had no criminal record and I doubted that she knew her friend was a killer, if that was the case.

Natalia had been sitting there alone for an hour before Yelena went over to her. It looked like they were just joking around before the conversation got more serious. Yelena quickly looked my way and then back at Natalia. Shit! I knew that she had seen me. Before I could drive off Natalia had turned around and noticed me.

(630 words)

Authors note: We have finally reached the point where Natalia will be meeting Bucky!