Wicca Two: Enchanted Part 2

" What happened?" Ruby said waking up to see they are still in the attic.

" You happened in 1999." Raven said annoyed and in pain as Ruby rolled his eyes.

" How did we end up on the floor?" Roman asked.

" The last thing I remember is Ruby reading that damn book, an earthquake and then everything went black." Raven says getting up off the ground.

" But nothing broke or dropped?" He said examining around the room to see it's the same way since we stepped it in.

" Must been have been a mini one." Ruby said

" Didn't feel like a mini one as for some reason I felt something ." He said rubbing his head.

" It looks like we were knocked out for...two hours?" Rey says looking on his apple watch and it's 10:00pm.

" Well I need to go home and get ready for work tomorrow." Ruby stands up getting ready to head to the door.

" I have to get up early to check and unload the shipment." Rey heading out the attic.

" What about you, Roman? " Raven turns towards Roman.

" Oh I didn't feel like ordering me a ride back to my dorm so I was going to sleep in my old room if you don't mind?"

" Of course I don't mind. I'll get you some pillows and blankets." Raven says as she, Ruby and Rey walked out the attic. Roman looked back at the Book of Shadows sitting on the book stand as he felt strange but he shook it off as if he was just sleepy.

Outside of the house stood a man in a coat. He's been here the whole time watching the four siblings. " They finally got their powers. Now I can do my job." He says smirking.

October 17- The Next Day @3:00pm

Roman finally wakes up from his sleep at three in the afternoon. He gets up with his Power Rangers Pjs and his Power Ranger shirt and heads to the kitchen to get something to eat. There's a note on the fridge from Raven. He grabs it and starts reading the note.

Good Afternoon Ro! since it will be the afternoon when you wake up. I have a court case today and Rey left for work early. If you stay long please STAY OUT OF THE ATTIC!

" You don't have to tell me twice." He balls up the note, throws it on the counter and heads outside to get some fresh air as he is standing on the porch. He sees that the neighborhood is fine and nothing is wrong, he started to feeling suspicious.

His attention is brought back to reality when he sees Darrius walking up to the house. Roman rolled eyes and headed down the steps as they stopped at the end of the driveway.

" What are you doing here?"

" I told you I'll talk to you another day." Darrius says.

" I don't want to talk to and how did you know I was here?"

" Let's just say I knew but I want us to be a thing again." Darrius says with the smile he knew that would always make Roman melt. Roman was blushing on the inside he always liked when Darrius smiled and looked at him like he's the only person in the world that brings him happiness but he stood his ground.

" There won't be a I want us to be a thing again. If you haven't cheated on me with God knows who."

" Roman, stop bringing it up, that person is in the past, we are the future."

" I don't want us to be this so-called future. I'm good where I'm and that's with me single in that future." Roman turns around getting ready to leave just as Darrius grabs him.