6-late nights.

FRIDAY 4:30 pm

i was in the dancers den chilling with jack my friend from dance when abby called me into to rehearse my solo.

"your solo is called divide"

oo i like that name.

"it's about a girl who is taken away from her true love and  wants to fight back but doesn't have the strength"
i nod.

"ok so let's get started."

"go and sit in a kind off kneeling position with ur hands covering ur face."

___

FRIDAY  9:45pm

i finished my solo rehearsal  about  4 hours agohours ago  we have just finished acro and hip hop class and everyone had to leave at 7:30 cuz it's "hometine " for them but for me it's 10:45 pm for us main girls, but abby let us go early.

"cmon mackenzie,get ur shoes on!" my mother shouts to my lil sis as we're about to go out the door to the parking lot.

"i'm trying ." she says trying to plop her on her shoes then falling.

me and maddie giggle.

"stop laughing and go help her!" my mother says frustrated.

"okay,okay" i say as i run up to kenz and plop her shoes on her feet.

"ok we're the last ones here let's go." maddie says.

We all nod .

in the car
———

"what would  you girls like to eat?" my mom says just pulling out of the dance parking lot.

"mac donald's !" me and maddie shout in unison.

"no burger king" mackenzie reply's

"mac donald's it is." my mom says.

kenzie sighs but everyone ignores her and me and maddie go on our phone.

Finally mom arrived at mac donald's and pulled through the drive through.

"uh,can i get 4 oreo mucflurrys ."

"don't forget my 20 pc chicken nuggets ."maddie says tapping her from behind.

"1 big mac meal ,1 happy meal burger please and yes with a toy,uhm and 20pc chicken nugget and 2 large fries and a coca, thank you!"
She says driving to the next window, we were the only ones here.

"thats $20.67 please."
"thanks." my mom says paying.
We ate in the car since we have had a long day and when we finally get home i quickly change and then flipped onto my bed and slept.
a/n
(the reason why u had a pyramid on Friday is because abby wasn't there and the substitute didn't do it and u didn't rehearse the solos but u did do the group dance.)

sorry short rushing ignore spelling  mistake