1- good morning

FRIADAY  5:49 am

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. "ugh" i groaned.

school, i don't undertake school it's boring and don't even get me started on homework .

I got up and walked to my bathroom and looked in the mirror ugh i looked so gross.
I yawned then grabbed my toothbrush and splayed some toothpaste onto it.

I started to brush my teeth and once i was down i washed my mouth. i got on my i phone 4s and played some music.

After that i hopped in the shower and got ready for school.

After that i hopped  in the shower and got ready for school

-your fit -

I let my hair down. I sighed i  miss my blonde hair , i take after my mom while they take after dad.. but as i grew older my hair started to go more brown .

I curl my hair and add a claw.

i go to my room and check the time in my alarm clock

6:25 am

maddie just woke up.

"morning" she says will her little soft voice

"hi" i say showing now emotion. I go on my ph and me and my besties group chat.

BFFS💕

mila💕,brooke❤️,emory😍🙄,esme🤪😳,jayla💍(yes brooke is brooke for dance moms u r good friends.)

Jayla💍
i really don't want to go to school
right now.

Mila💕
yeah we all don't

esme 🤪😳
uh guys i just woke up..
seen 1 sc ago

i turn my phone off and run downstairs,"morning motherrr" i say to my mom as she walks past me.

"morning hun", she reply's, "is kenzie awake" she asks i shrug and she nods.

I run to the kitchen and make myself some breakfast, i garb the box of lucky charms and pour it into my bowl then i add my milk. i gofd it down. Maddie comes down, "manners!!" she says. I scoff . " not like you can say anything ."

A few hours later we get in the car and drive to school.

a/n:not edited sorry it's short and i have school soo